1. Events February 17th - February 23rd | Live Q&A Schedule

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the schedule of events for this concurrent week. On Neltharion and Frostwolf we're having a Maze Event. We'll see if we can perhaps make 2 versions of it, one for PvP and one just for usual labyrinth fun. Also a return of Cow Darts on our Wrath of the Lich King realms, and we'll see it appear on our Cataclysm and MoP next week.

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Stairs Event
    Climb the course and see if you can reach the top and claim some rewards!

Maze Event
    Find your way around the many dead ends and see if you can find the end!

Race Event
    Race your way to glory!

Cow Darts
    Become a living cow projectile and try to hit the target!

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Live Q&A Schedule
    Spoiler: Show

Regards
    Warmane

2. Wsg 40v40.. interesting :D

3. 10 v 10*
    ..actually
    nop....
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!
    Regards
    Warmane
    lol
    Edited: February 17, 2016

4. 10 v 10*
    ..actually
    It's 40v40. We can create manually instances of battlegrounds with as many players as we want. Warsong Gulch is very popular. Right now it's only available on Blackrock and will be ported to all other realms very soon so we'll have those events on those realms as well.

5. It's 40v40. We can create manually instances of battlegrounds with as many players as we want. Warsong Gulch is very popular. Right now it's only available on Blackrock and will be ported to all other realms very soon so we'll have those events on those realms as well.
    Hi,where are the events(little tournaments) from Deathwing 1v1? The only event i could enjoy and now i haven't seen any for like 3weeks or more :(,will you guys bring them back when the merge happes rag+Dw and make it 32 single elimination if you can xd,16 is to low xD
    Anyway good work with events.

6. There will be no Q&A on Lordaeron until the next devlog is up and once all the updates regarding Wintergrasp and performance are done.

7. is there a way how to get reward from Maze event which was on Frostwolf today? many peoples havent get reward because game freezed and helped only alt+f4 and when we came back GM already leaved raid...
    his name was Mmorpgrussia

8. is there a way how to get reward from Maze event which was on Frostwolf today? many peoples havent get reward because game freezed and helped only alt+f4 and when we came back GM already leaved raid...
    his name was Mmorpgrussia
    I'm afraid we can't be responsible for any issues that might arise related to your game or your PC. We didn't have any issues ourselves during testing of the event.

9. it was not only fault of my PC peoples from same raid got this problems too
    http://<a href="http://i.imgur.com/1...tHhf9p.jpg</a> all offline are with that same error like me..

10. it was not only fault of my PC peoples from same raid got this problems too
    http://<a href="http://i.imgur.com/1...tHhf9p.jpg</a> all offline are with that same error like me..
    Indeed you were not the only one with the issue, as some objects do not appear as fast as they should if your PC doesn't load them in time. We will see if we can solve the problem.

11. Indeed you were not the only one with the issue, as some objects do not appear as fast as they should if your PC doesn't load them in time. We will see if we can solve the problem.
    we have already solved that problem but thanks for answers :)