1. May 12, 2016  

Looking for 10pm-2am svt Raiding Guild (Raids for 3-4hours)

Hello, I am wondering if there's any American time raiding guild here in Ragnaros, I am playing in Deathwing but wondering if after merge there will be any guild viable for me to move into. Dosen't matter if its Alliance or Horde ill move accordingly to what I find. I am experienced in RS and Icc in every mode probably gotten over 200 kills of LK Hc and over 100 of Hailions Hc over different pservers and retail. I just want information at this time. Hopefully find a place where I will take my characters and enjoy the game again. Seriously tired of all the european raiding guilds raiding at 1-3pm my time suxs pretty bad. Hoping the merge brings something viable for me!!!

2. May 12, 2016  
    Hey!

I'm Shaos, I help lead Desolation on Ragnaros, Horde side. You can find our website here. We cleared LOD+Bane+RS on the old core, and we currently raid 2 25HC's a week, with progress currently as 9/12 (Working on PP currently). We raid at 3:30AM ST, for about 3-4 hours. Full Disclosure: there are two other worthwhile 25 man options to look into on the Ragnaros side, Iridescent and Triumph.

Iridescent's website can be found here here. They are an Alliance guild that raids at 2:30 AM ST, and currently are at 11/12 ICC25hc.

Triumph's thread can be found here. They are also a Horde guild that raids at 1AM server time, and mostly focus on ICC+RS25 normals ATM, though their progress on the old core was 9/12 ICC25hc. We share a lot of members with them, and frequently attend each others raids.

Darkness, mentioned below (im an ***** for totally forgetting, they're awesome as well and I really would check them out. Bunch of knowledgable people who've played this game for a while).

From an unbiased perspective, seeing that you've cleared LK hc and Halion HC multiple times, Iridescent might be the best fit for you seeing that they've progressed the most in ICC25hc. However, I hope that you'd interested in considering Desolation, as we hope to be at their progress very soon! We're a family that raids progressively, and have fun doing so.

Best of luck choosing a guild, and hope to see you on Horde side after the merge!
    Edited: May 12, 2016

3. May 12, 2016  
    Hey there. I lead a guild on Horde side named Darkness that uses US raid times (currently for Ulduar only). We're trying to expand our membership so that we can do US and EU (both) raid times for ICC on the weekend. We're kind-of a small guild now (approx 18-20 active members), and growing. Our Ulduar raid time is at 11:30 server time (30 minutes allowed for invites and organization), and then we raid up to a max time of 3 full hours (raid time ends at 3 am server time).

If you're interested in speaking with us personally, you can contact any of our leadership in-game. You can find our guild site here: http://darkness-wow.com/
    Gear, experience and progression isn't really a concern for our recruits. We're mainly interested in recruiting cool people, so that we can focus on having fun and have a chill raid environment. Progress in raids is nice, but it's not something we're too heavily concerned about.

We also stay closely in touch with a few other guilds over on Horde (we work together), particularly Triumph and Desolation at this time. We manage to support each other with our own strengths to cover the weaknesses of the others (as they do for us), and we end up having a great time.

4. May 12, 2016  
    Hello, I`m Selaya, and I guess I`ll represent <Iridescent> here. I`m a Council member of it (that`s something between a Core and an Officer) and do various administrative duties for them.

We`re a more serious (raiding) guild than anything you`d find on H, on a scale from 1 to 10 (with 10 being the most serious) I`d put us on something about 7.5, while I`d put <Desolation> on a 5, along with <Darkness> (please correct me if my estimation is off), and <Triumph> probably at 4. Now, you would probably have a blast with any of them (I just hopped in a <Desolation> raid earlier, it being a normal run and ultimatively being unable to down the LK), but just something to keep in mind. If 'progression' is important to you still, I`d recommend you to check us out over any of the H stuff. If you don`t mind that, any of those will probably do.

And as Shaos` said, this is our website: http://iridescent-rag.shivtr.com/ and our ICC 25H progress is at 11/12 (stalled at LoD due to bugs). We raid at 2:30(am) ST.

5. May 12, 2016  
    Hello, I`m Selaya, and I guess I`ll represent <Iridescent> here. I`m a Council member of it (that`s something between a Core and an Officer) and do various administrative duties for them.

We`re a more serious (raiding) guild than anything you`d find on H, on a scale from 1 to 10 (with 10 being the most serious) I`d put us on something about 7.5, while I`d put <Desolation> on a 5, along with <Darkness> (please correct me if my estimation is off), and <Triumph> probably at 4. Now, you would probably have a blast with any of them (I just hopped in a <Desolation> raid earlier, it being a normal run and ultimatively being unable to down the LK), but just something to keep in mind. If 'progression' is important to you still, I`d recommend you to check us out over any of the H stuff. If you don`t mind that, any of those will probably do.

And as Shaos` said, this is our website: http://iridescent-rag.shivtr.com/ and our ICC 25H progress is at 11/12 (stalled at LoD due to bugs). We raid at 2:30(am) ST.
    Quite hilarious how you do such a low evalution related to the other guilds and then you go ask their officers if they mind if you can raid with them. Oh sweet mother of hyprocisy. How low can people go.

6. May 12, 2016  
    Please do not confuse the seriousness scale with the fun scale. You can have fun without having to farm LoD 15 times a week, you know

7. May 12, 2016  
    Please do not confuse the seriousness scale with the fun scale. You can have fun without having to farm LoD 15 times a week, you know
    Personally, I just find funny the free publicity that you like to do. I didn't know that my guild is now being babysitted by so many people. Thanks, I guess.

But good to know there's a new guild around. Specially when I've personally never heard of it.

8. May 12, 2016  

9. May 12, 2016  
    First of all, many thanks to you, harthoran, not being a part of the guild but still being far enough to give out mentions.
    Second,

But good to know there's a new guild around. Specially when I've personally never heard of it.
    I'd argue that you not hearing of <Iridescent> speaks more about you than it speaks of the guild itself. Don't be so bitter on every single guild who is advertising around here. I have no idea who you are but from what I saw for the past 2 days on these guild recruitment forums, you are very biased and all you do is talk ill of other guilds trying to progress (and probably outdoing your own guild (make no mistake about me downgrading your guild or something, I don't know which guild you come from, I'm just making an assumption)). This is a game, friend, and you should have more fun playing it other than just being a douche, no offense. Some of us care more about being friendly and having fun playing this teamwork game with friends you make along the way.

On the actual topic, JefQuatro, I am Itamedruids, the current guild master of <Iridescent> and if you would be willing to make a low level toon on Alliance, I would personally give you the best tour possible through our guild, to fill you in on how we do things. If not, you can always PM me here, on forums, and ask specific questions and I will try to answer them.
    There's a bit of info on here, however: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=327455

Best of luck picking out your new guild!

10. May 12, 2016  
    I'd argue that you not hearing of <Iridescent> speaks more about you than it speaks of the guild itself. Don't be so bitter on every single guild who is advertising around here. I have no idea who you are but from what I saw for the past 2 days on these guild recruitment forums, you are very biased and all you do is talk ill of other guilds trying to progress (and probably outdoing your own guild (make no mistake about me downgrading your guild or something, I don't know which guild you come from, I'm just making an assumption)). This is a game, friend, and you should have more fun playing it other than just being a douche, no offense. Some of us care more about being friendly and having fun playing this teamwork game with friends you make along the way.
    !
    You don't need to be hostile about my personality. I stated the truth - Good to know there are more guilds popping and personally I didn't know about the existence of your guild since I don't care that much about what's going on in other guilds - If my words sounded that hostile when I said what I said - I'm sorry for breaking your feelings but I'm not a gentle speaker. About having fun; there's a reason why I'm in Darkness and that's because I actually have fun playing with this group of players. The progression was NEVER my priority and it will never be since it's completely irrelevant for me.

Good luck to you and your guildies.
    Edited: May 12, 2016

11. May 12, 2016  
    I wasn't being hostile. On at least one occassion I pointed out that I don't mean anything bad by the words that I said. It's just that I've seen you on forums these past few days, where I don't normally hang around much, and all of it was trash talking, so naturally, I thought you'd be targetting us this time. But then again you did just mention you weren't a gentle person, so I guess that can make it understandable, if not redeeming. My honest apologies if you took anything personally, it wasn't intended.

12. May 12, 2016  
    Quite hilarious how you do such a low evalution related to the other guilds and then you go ask their officers if they mind if you can raid with them. Oh sweet mother of hyprocisy. How low can people go.
    Calm down there cowboy.

13. May 12, 2016  
    You don't need to be hostile about my personality. I stated the truth - Good to know there are more guilds popping and personally I didn't know about the existence of your guild since I don't care that much about what's going on in other guilds - If my words sounded that hostile when I said what I said - I'm sorry for breaking your feelings but I'm not a gentle speaker. About having fun; there's a reason why I'm in Darkness and that's because I actually have fun playing with this group of players. The progression was NEVER my priority and it will never be since it's completely irrelevant for me.

Good luck to you and your guildies.
    There there Pyro, things will be okay, take a deep breath and kill some nubs in bg's.

14. May 12, 2016  
    Considering that Darkness was founded on a relaxed environment and not serious progression, he knows. The reaction was more in terms of giving our guild a scale rating without really knowing much about us. The tone of using progression to indicate seriousness is where you can rub people the wrong way for future reference.

Guilds that aren't serious can still obtain steady progression with the right leadership and raid environment which is what makes Darkness unique and a bit unorthodox in terms of recruitment. It's not to say we'll never do it, we're just not there yet.

15. May 12, 2016  
    Fair enough. What I meant with the seriousness scale was the progression basically. I understand that it matters little nowadays unless you wanna get free gears, and that you don`t have to farm 12/12 each and every week to have a blast (which you certainly do), and if that is what the OP is looking for, then be my guest. I was just emphasising Shaos` point, and also checking in as an <Iridescent> member

12 Last