1. May 30, 2016  

I need help to multibox

Hi. I really wanna try multiboxing, just like 3-4 accounts, but i don't know how. Can anybody help :)

2. May 30, 2016  
    Step 1: Create 3-4 accounts

Step 2: Download some multiboxing program. Examples: ISBoxer, Hotkeynet

Step 3: Watch a tutorial/read a guide from the ISBoxer / Hotkeynet website and setup your multiboxing program

Step 4: Start leveling

EDIT: I personally use HotKeyNet at the moment, seemed like the easiest choice when I started, will most likely test out ISBoxer soon.

You can download HotKeyNet from here: http://hotkeynet.com/p/download.html

And here is a quick-start guide for HotKeyNet: http://hotkeynet.com/wow/wow-quick-start.html
    Edited: May 30, 2016

3. May 30, 2016  
    Okaaay, so, before anything, you need to understand that it's all about determination at this point, it will take you a bit of time to get used to Multiboxing and learn the insight concept of it... Meaning, don't expect it to be easy because it's really not, it will take a lot of practice, time and effort to get efficient at it. Straight to it. Start by making the desired amount of accounts you wish to Multibox, then decide which software you wish to use to Multibox, I recommend Multiboxing the old fashioned way before beginning with the new ways, thus making it very easy for you in the future. I recommend HotKeyNet, there's a ton of guides on it, watch them and try to Multibox meanwhile. Reading threads about Multiboxing will certainly help so visit Dual-boxing.com and give it a go. Just keep in mind that it takes time and effort, even when you get the hang of it, you'll always need to tweak your team and whatnot, it's an endless challenge. Good luck and if you need help, I'm pretty sure most of us will offer our help (whilst relying on our past experiences).

P.S : By the old-fashioned way I mean assist macros/follow macros, etc... (ISBoxer has these functions automatically built in, so, technically your team uses an ISBoxer inbuilt macros instead of ingame macros)

4. June 1, 2016  
    Step 1: Create 3-4 accounts

Step 2: Download some multiboxing program. Examples: ISBoxer, Hotkeynet

Step 3: Watch a tutorial/read a guide from the ISBoxer / Hotkeynet website and setup your multiboxing program

Step 4: Start leveling

EDIT: I personally use HotKeyNet at the moment, seemed like the easiest choice when I started, will most likely test out ISBoxer soon.

You can download HotKeyNet from here: http://hotkeynet.com/p/download.html

And here is a quick-start guide for HotKeyNet: http://hotkeynet.com/wow/wow-quick-start.html
    Never been a fan of HKN, TBH. I started with the ISBoxer crack and all though it was a pain to get up and running, not because ISboxer on its own is difficult to use, but because adding in the crack and understanding all the little things get it working right was bit of a pain, but if someone has the money to throw around, 15 dollars for 3 months for the official version is more then fair for me and damn it was a million times easier to get up and running and once set it's set up and one has a good idea how the software works, it's incredibly easy to use and to me the beauty is when you wanna add a keybind or change something, it is so easy to add or change something and slowly you'll be making your own set up and it'll completely become your own set up.

HKN isn't bad in anyways, but I found i had to do a lot more research and hunting through the default script to find and change or add something and that was a lot more work then Isboxer ever was.

Also Isboxer has had dozens of guides made by MaRai (one of their lead guys) and he shows how you can do a lot of things and how to use a lot of features. I found that very very helpful.

5. June 1, 2016  
    If you dont know how to use ISboxer i suggest you to start with PWNboxer. Its simple and easy to use. You must only create macros in wow, not like HKN for program too.

6. June 2, 2016  
    If you dont know how to use ISboxer i suggest you to start with PWNboxer. Its simple and easy to use. You must only create macros in wow, not like HKN for program too.
    ISBoxer has plenty of easy to follow (video and text) guides, getting started should be easy. I really wouldn't recommend HKN or PWNboxer.

7. June 2, 2016  
    I use Hotkeynet, there are a few small irks with it but it's to be expected for a free program. Irks such as:
    - very infrequent/minor delays between mouse broadcasting (pain when you're mounting very quickly and trying to fly away, one of your characters sometimes starts summoning the mount 1/4 a second late and gets canceled and left behind)
    - I do not know of a way to have characters "rise" from the water at the same time (everyone under water, DK's use Path of Frost, key broadcasting spacebar sends the spacebar command once and does not hold it, meaning you have to turn off your modifying key to individually hold down spacebar on all your charactesr to get them to jump onto the surface)

Hotkeynet requires you to learn a language (the hotkeynet language) if you wish to script your own commands, but the majority your actions can be accomplished ingame.

You have to set up your own screen arrangement using pixels and gets annoying if you are running 10+ accounts.

Not sure abotu the other programs, but ive gotten use to hotkeynet. I will say that hotkeynet is good for LEARNING mulitboxing ideas and doing up to intermediate PvE, but competitive PvP you need a more comprehensive program. Hotkeynet was not made for multiboxing btw, Isoboxer is.

8. June 2, 2016  
    - I do not know of a way to have characters "rise" from the water at the same time (everyone under water, DK's use Path of Frost, key broadcasting spacebar sends the spacebar command once and does not hold it, meaning you have to turn off your modifying key to individually hold down spacebar on all your charactesr to get them to jump onto the surface)
    Put space under movement keys instead of hotkeys in the hotkeynet script. Only downside is that using space while flying breaks the follow on your slaves, but learning to fly without space was not really a big issue.

9. June 3, 2016  
    Ooh thank you!

How do you take off from the ground on a flying mount without space?

10. June 3, 2016  
    Ooh thank you!

How do you take off from the ground on a flying mount without space?
    Well, I use space. Heh.

Mount up -> space (every character flies straight upwards) -> release space -> follow.

Even a small click of space is enough to get the characters to take off, you'll get used to it fast.