1. Different Arena Maps?

All this talk about Siege of Orgrammer and weve been stuck on the same 4 arenas for the last year. it cant be too hard scripting the arenas since the map data is already in the download. once the arenas are scripted the devs wouldn't have to worry about the content on that side of things, since that and the class bugfixes are all that effect the content of arenas. its theoretically a lot of content for the equivalent amount of work needed to be done. i feel it would also shut the pvp community up for a while since we dont really know whats happening.

So if anyone has some insight on this please share it, otherwise discuss.

cheers :)

2. nah let them first fix pathfinding..90% of vs which i played allways hide behind walls and bug there hunter pets because pet allways stuck inside wall...

3. New arenas would be great stuff !

4. To be honest there a lot of game breaking bugs that should take much higher priority than they currently do.
    for example: hunter, lock, dk and mage pet pathfinding,
    lots of aoe goes through pillars when it shouldn't. cc aoe like priest fear etc also has this issue.
    Im not sure if warmane uses separate instance servers for arenas like retail has, judging by the slight server lag that is present in arenas i think they have 1 server for everything. separating out a specific server for arena instances would greatly improve this issue.
    the damage in general seems to high for many classes, getting 180k rising sun kicks and 80k ice lances is what full prideful geared characters do, not what currently is. which is around half gear doing the equivalent of prideful gear dmg.

5. Wish it was 180k rising sun kicks only... Yesterday i was doing BGs with my destro lock and i met another warlock with 1.1m hp and 1.4m with bulwark who was doing 460k chaos bolts... Dunno how he did it tho cause my chaos bolts don't go higher than 160k atm..

6. Yea some ppl have full prideful and isn't there maps with 40v40?