1. Realm and Expansion?

I'm getting back into the game... What is the best expansion on here, and realm? I wanna do some PVP, but I also enjoy PVE.... Want to play with a lot of people, if possible as well!

2. https://www.warmane.com/information

Population might speak for itself. (of course you might enjoy the two lower populated expansions, but nobody can help you unless you point out more things you seek)

3. Uh... friendly players? Possible roleplay (I get bored ;-;)... Not really sure what to ask about ;-;

4. Uh... friendly players? Possible roleplay (I get bored ;-;)... Not really sure what to ask about ;-;
    No warmane server is a RP server although you can find other communities with that type of playstyle. In addition, friendly players are spread out between all the servers, usually outnumbered by the non-friendly ones, but they're there.

For a high population and a well scripted expansion, go play in icecrown, for a more serious population play at lordaerdon. Like the newer versions of wow? Join Frostwolf or Cata, although be warned, they are much more bugger currently.