1. I love the new Deathbringer Saurfang Encounter

After the Damage fix by warmane devs. Finally, people who goes on icc25man actually start talking about tactics instead of facerolling DBS which is pretty ****ing nice.
    Thanks Warmane! Kudos to you guys!

2. On normal it's still easy af(we even let some of our best rdps to ignore the adds,but it was still an easy kill),but on heroic people slowly consider using their brain finally :D.

3. LF dps heal tanks ICC25 N/HC LK RUN /w gs+achieve must have brain..............disbands@dbs

LF 6k++++ people for ICC10N link LOD achieve

its great

4. But of course guys, most 'leaders' say everyone dps adds
    Well, this is one of the rare cases someone does what the strategy is xD
    Instead of just giving the ranged dps a few seconds to aggro, or to do the thing by themselves, and just go on with the dk...
    Idk... When on a pug, his sec bar fills like a flowing line...

5. So yep, as the op said, this has become one of the best bosses in wotlk, alongside the arena (and perh the valkyrs) :d

6. So yep, as the op said, this has become one of the best bosses in wotlk, alongside the arena (and perh the valkyrs) :d
    Dude, 1 on my main as DPS RO on DBS (Everyone was above 5.7) and 2nd on an alt run. I can pretty much say that this sht is gooooooooooooood. Ive seen a lot of braindead dps having Heroic DBW which is pretty fcking sad in my opinion :/

7. Ye, same with toc arena... So i always ask the rl for pvp achievement, or at least something he has the least idea what is going on :d

Achs have never been a good pointer (i even preff to be with new players), neither gs... Log any group, and the highest gs will quite often leave first, flaming everyone on /ra, sometimes even on global what noobs they are (and this will be true as, well, we all start at 0 gs) -.-

8. Can someone ban OP please? He forum whores all the time, has a stupid dog as his picture, and his name is really lame.

I don't even play Warmane anymore and he gets on my nerves.

9. Can someone ban OP please? He forum whores all the time, has a stupid dog as his picture, and his name is really lame.

I don't even play Warmane anymore and he gets on my nerves.
    Oh no! Please dont ban me for whoring pls. Im such a bad person, :((((( i accidentally hit a special snowflake's nerve oh nooo! What do i do?

10. Oh no! Please dont ban me for whoring pls. Im such a bad person, :((((( i accidentally hit a special snowflake's nerve oh nooo! What do i do?
    step 1. grab flamethrower.
    step 2. melt snowflake.
    step 3. start new thread about melting snowflake to attract more snowflakes.
    step 4. repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.

11. step 1. grab flamethrower.
    step 2. melt snowflake.
    step 3. start new thread about melting snowflake to attract more snowflakes.
    step 4. repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
    Whoa! This sounds like a concrete plan! Thanks man! Brb gonna do that in a bit, right after i finish downloading this tentacle stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12. Did you just called hes ? ? ? ?? ?? DOG STUPPID M8

13. @op: What does it taste like ?
    A little bit salt on the sides but mostly it taste like garbage.