Hello,
I would like to complain about Siege of Orgrimmar raid respawn locations.
All Warmane Mists of pandaria Frostwolf guild's ( for example "Sandbox Tiger" is fixed , by saying word fixed i have in mind that you can't anymore get through gate's in Siege of Orgrimmar , by mentioning "gate's" im talking about SoO raid gate's, for example : after SoO Boss "Malkorok" - when killing adds gate's wont open and same with some further gate's.) these sentences in brackets are well known among us...

Dear Warmane Staff , when you trying to fix something please do it in sequence , because now we can't go further in SoO raid than Malkorok boss...

By the topic of my post, I want to tell "you" - (Staff) please fix SoO Respawn locations if you, can not fix gates to work properly and be passed by clicking on them, or maybe you can do both ...
WARMANE FROSTWOLF REALM PVE GUILD'S WOULD BE PLEASANT if you do so :)

Talking personaly , i love PVE raiding , even thought you are private server it's awesome job you did to have close to blizzlike mechanics in raids that's why im not leaving your server and sometimes supporting it , i have a big hope's in you guys!!

thank's for your patience to read it and not to ignore such a big problem, and maybe you will take some responsibility and do thing's right :)