1. Did they remove all gas clouds in Borean Tundra?

I'm talking about the steam clouds engineers extract with the Zapthrottle Mote Extractor. I remember Fizzcrank Airport being full of them back on Molten, but now I've been cruising the whole area for about an hour and there's no sign of them. Did they remove them or vastly increase their spawn rate or what?

2. earlier, on old core, all gas clouds could be spawned in the same time. so once u had perfect timing u could just make perfect route between them around borean/sholazar basin/dragonblight(obsidian dragonshrine)/and wintergrasp (cauldron of flames) to make extreme profit. but since new core they dracticly nerfed respawn rate. i couldnt find any correct info on respawn timer from retail tho. also i would assume that devs made it so only particular amount of clouds per zone could be active in the same time <- couldnt find any solid info on that either. i would suggest to u to install Gathermate (since ****ing Gatherer doesnt work with clouds) just to test actual respawn rate and to test theory about amount of clouds per zone at the same moment

3. I wanted to farm materials also, but after 2h of flying and searching ( I know all exact spots for clouds ) I found zero. And I surrender .

4. That's a shame. Oh well, I guess I can always resort to salvaging machines for parts and selling them.

5. The reason for it is overpopulation and botting. Even if people want more and more players on the serv they were not designed for 12k+ people

Its not only gas clouds but mining nods and herbs too. Ask anyone who farms anything for themself and they will tell you there almost arent any nods spawned anymore.

Try when EU is asleep.

6. The reason for it is overpopulation and botting. Even if people want more and more players on the serv they were not designed for 12k+ people

Its not only gas clouds but mining nods and herbs too. Ask anyone who farms anything for themself and they will tell you there almost arent any nods spawned anymore.

Try when EU is asleep.
    not true. try to gather cloud and w8 till its respawn, after 30mins i surrended

7. Last night i found 60 Clouds while i was farming them, they take a hour to respawn tho