1. Stat mechanics in depth

Hi, I'm making a working spreadsheet Please make a stat post or advise me as to where it is in the form of 1 str = 2 ap 1 agi - 1 ap + 0.22 crit % + 0.13% dodge chance , 1 stamina = 17 hp , 1 int = 19 mana + 0.18 crit chance ... im making these stats up btw as to my best guess because i cant find this information anywhere :D PLEAASEE Bump this message please. Accurate to Icecrown realm Please! All i have to refer to atm is http://wow.gamepedia.com/Attributes_(pre-6.0) and im not sure if this applies to your server accurately. and i know stats change for different classes, im askin for a referal/link to a in depth post about all the base attributes of every race/[if different based on class and race not just race] class , and the mechanics of how each point of stat from str and agi to hit expertize and armor pen*** because Icecrown relevant exclusively. Hell if there isnt such a post ill make it just give me the info on the mechanics idc if its 30 pages of hard numbers xd Only the @lvl 80 mechanics please
    Edited: July 14, 2017