1. Healer: Pala or Priest?

Hi guys! I want to roll a healer on this realm and i don't know which one to chose : A holy paladin or a holy priest? I will only do PvE content.
    I Used to be a holy pala on Last WoW and i was pretty good tbh (had full t6) but i have never ever played a priest?
    Are priests harder to play and with which class will i get a easier gearing experience and which one is more needed for raids?

2. Shaman is by far the best and most viable healer for PvE content, it's the only healer that a raid will stack.

3. So by your opinion everybody should just play shamans as healers. That's the way to go.
    Next time just answer the question I asked if u want, if not just skip the post.
    Thanks.

4. Play the class you want to play. There are always guilds recruiting holy pala's and priests. All healers are viable.

5. I'm curious as to how you made it to full T6 with a holy pala and have no opinions on what you now want to play in a TBC server.

Play whatever you feel like. All classes find places to play here.

6. I'll reiterate.. If you plan to raid, guild generally take 1 pala 1 priest 1 druid and 3 shamans. for a 6 healer setup. And they drop the pala or druid for a 5 healer one.

You can play Priest or Pala if you like, but if gilds already have a stable one you wont get a look in.

7. Since shamans and priests are so powerful, there are an abundance of them. I'd venture to say that a holy paladin would have an easier time finding a core raiding spot.