1. June 5, 2020  

good come back for arena shaming

Not everyone has the best gears or pvp record

when i join 3v3 queue, occasionally there will be folks with better gear or better pvp record inspecting you and shaming you for not having the best gear or best pvp record.

i dont have full set wrathful, mine is a mix of furious, wrathful and relentless, they are all enchanted and gemmed appropriately. and yes i have more losses than wins.

sometimes there will be guys who have the best items whether by farming or donating and tell us to quit arena or leave game or delete wow because of our poorer gears or records .

because of this i tend to enter arena only at the final few seconds so there is less time for inspection.

i am not suggesting to engage in donor bashing, but what would be a good way to tell them off without hurting the morale?
    Edited: June 5, 2020

2. June 5, 2020  
    Just ignore them. Nothing else is needed. If you keep talking to them they'll just get triggered more that they got paired with you. Entering at last second is a good call.
    If you're feeling like they're being unfair harassing you for your gear you can always troll them back. If they ruin your experience you can ruin theirs aswell. Spam "ooga booga?" until the game starts.
    Edited: June 5, 2020

3. June 6, 2020  

i am not suggesting to engage in donor bashing, but what would be a good way to tell them off without hurting the morale?
    You can't do anything about that, mostly low iq people are agressive over internet, they are not reformable through game, only by therapist, You can only feel pity for them, that they take this game so serious.

Once I joined my with forgotten alt (full furious, gems and enchants) for 3s solo que
    No matter how good gear you have, sad, agressive and low people will find a reason to flame you, especially in soloq, cause many people can't stand the truth, that they suck, instead of improve they rather take easier path and blame others.
    Edited: June 6, 2020

4. June 6, 2020  
    Once I joined my with forgotten alt (full furious, gems and enchants) for 3s solo que, we lost a game and full bis war from our team told me that he hopes corona will wipe me and my entire family and that we will die in agony so yea :D I dont like que 3s solo with my lower (full pvp equipped!) chars as well, bashing is huge

5. June 8, 2020  
    Spam "ooga booga?" until the game starts.
    Playing braindead is always the funniest way to counter these toxic kids!
    I'd highly suggest doing that, OP! Lmao. Made my day. ;-)
    Edited: June 8, 2020

6. June 8, 2020  
    Just ignore them. Nothing else is needed. If you keep talking to them they'll just get triggered more that they got paired with you. Entering at last second is a good call.
    If you're feeling like they're being unfair harassing you for your gear you can always troll them back. If they ruin your experience you can ruin theirs aswell. Spam "ooga booga?" until the game starts.
    sir is it possible to hide arena records? today i happen to bump into someone whos arena records are empty on inspection BUT he has match history on warmane armoy

edit :

maybe he deletes his arena team after every game ?
    Edited: June 8, 2020

7. June 8, 2020  
    sir is it possible to hide arena records? today i happen to bump into someone whos arena records are empty on inspection BUT he has match history on warmane armoy

edit :

maybe he deletes his arena team after every game ?
    Yeah, you can delete team and make a new one. You can also check his stats somewhat on the statistics page under specific character here on the website. http://armory.warmane.com/ Just type his name in search, click him and go under statistics. There's "Player vs player" at the bottom.