1. Ex Molten Veteran(2010) used to go by Blowmeakiss

Hello everyone!

With corona in the world i ended up having more free time so i decided to try wow again. Unfortunately i lost my original account from 2010 in Moltdown and had low success in retrieving it even though i still have access to original email , even have original registration confirmation on email lol. Anyways

Im still deciding what realm i should start on , frostmourne seems like a good choice , unless they open some new expansion in meantime !

I wonder if there is any people from back in the day from Neltharion , anyone from guilds like Is A Cookie , LAW, OF LOL ...

2. Hello, veteran (2012) here , played nelth until they closed it ( FATALITY guild )

I would suggest go Lordareon or ICC realm, Frostmourne does seem like a good choise but you must look at that ICC raids will get opened in few weeks and in 4-5-6 months realm will get closed ( because it is seasonal ) and all toons will get transfered to ICC realm

They closed Cataclysm, now they are closing TBC, it is just question when MOP will get closed also so just chose WOTLK realm and gg