1. Trail of the chmapion

I tried to do a dungeon the trail of the champion one and my hole party disconnected , when I come back and see no one I left but I was on the horse when I left the dungeon . Now when I try to que up for another dungeon it says that I am already in a group and I tried to fix the problem by loging out , killing myself , and going back to the dungeon and leaving or dying in the dungeon but those 2 things are quiet remarkable because I spawned in grizzlemaw can somebody plz help me ?

Edit 1 : I managed to hearthstone to Stormwind just to try and fix the problem entering the Stockades and getting killed by the mobs , the game started to be unstabled (i was teleporting with mobs around me ) and after I died I got to the spirit healer on the entrance of Stormwind , affter bugging another 3 times ( I got teleported on the entrance of Stormwind ) managed to enter again the Stockades after that I exited the dungeon and got teleported back to Northrend on grizzlemaw

P.S : I tried to post this on bug tracker but it doesent work because I don't have a level 10 character except I have a level 80 warrior and a level 72 mage
    Edited: January 26, 2022

2. copy paste this on chat:
    /script LeaveParty()