1. What is considered a bug?

What exactly are we supposed to report as bugs? There are many many innacuracies on the onyxia beta, however i understand not everything will be accurate. Where do we draw the line? What should i report?

2. Do a quick look to see if it's already been reported...they may have said it's intended as a QOL change, or is already fixed pending being pushed out.

If it's cosmetic (the spell GRAPHICAL effect is the wrath version, or the item is the wrath model, and not the vanilla one) then it's not a bug...it's just because we're using the 3.3.5 client with wrath effect appearances and models.

Otherwise, if in doubt, report. If possible, have a link to documentation to the vanilla numbers/formulas or whatnot. It helps prove it's actually a bug and not someone misremembering something, and also the "correct" way to fix it. Worst case is they'll say it's intended or being kept for balance or qol or whatever other reason.
    Edited: August 29, 2023 Reason: making clear I'm talking about graphical effects, not mechanic effects

3. Also keep in mind that if these inaccuracies are in relation with retail's "Classic," that isn't the same thing as the original Vanilla most things are being based on.