1. Brewfest event

I started late with this event, yesterday was my first day and I made 125 tokens. Today I made 35 and it seems I have 5 more days where I can make 35 per day, this will get me 335, not enough for the drunk dancing achievement(350). Is there any other way to make tokens? One daily quest is not implemented https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/32486 and I couldn't find any other way to earn tokens.

And a second question, those mounts that come from Coren Direbrew, what is the drop rate?

2. And a second question, those mounts that come from Coren Direbrew, what is the drop rate?
    Not entirely sure if the mounts can drop from Coren Direbrew himself, but the daily bag may contain either of the mounts. Chances are low 1% or 2% most likely.

3. 2% chance from the keg (so, only one roll per day)

4. Unfortunately you are sol on the tokens. I suggest getting the brew of the month club achievement, and save the tokens for next year (I think, but don't quote me on this, that they carry over if you store in bank).

5. It is what it is. Please upvote the broken quest so it can be fixed for next year.