1. Interface Settings (UI settings?? ) and addons for SP + HP

Here is my UI for shadow priests .

http://i.imgur.com/yUh929y.jpg

I do a lot of end game raiding and try to keep track of as much information as possible to maximize efficiency but I still like my UI clean and minimal with the most important data being closer to the center of the screen

Hello people.. I play Sp on icecrown.. and sometimes shift to holy too.

i currently use Dominos , DBM , recount (i can delete this away), grid and healium for holy.

should i add anything to this? or delete some of these? is there any specific setting i should do in "interface setting" ?

the UI showed in the above image is what I would like my screen to look like.. how can i get that?

2. All addons that are used in this UI are named in the screenshot. Just search the addons here. The addons you need to get are: Need to know, Castbars, Button Forge, Satrina Buff Frames, Deadly Boss Mods (DBM). Everything else is provided by Elv-UI.

The only thing that can't be downloaded from the standard addon sites is Elv-UI. For Elv-UI visit this thread.

3. just one more question..
    can you suggest a good add on for holy priest ?

I have used healbot.. was not comfortable with it.. currently i use healium.. its good.. but upto 10 mans.. after that.. i would just cover up my whole screen..

so.. any suggestions are welcome

4. just one more question..
    can you suggest a good add on for holy priest ?

I have used healbot.. was not comfortable with it.. currently i use healium.. its good.. but upto 10 mans.. after that.. i would just cover up my whole screen..

so.. any suggestions are welcome
    Try Grid2 its what i use for Raid Frames again anything Works really its down to finding which one helps you the most.

5. This is what my UI looks like.

Note that i have 2 bars hidden and keybinds hidden.

6. This is what my UI looks like.

Note that i have 2 bars hidden and keybinds hidden.
    This looks good..

I am using ELv-ui ... but i could not remove the bottom right box.. where your damage meter and minimap is shown.. how did you do that?
    i tried toggle anchors option.. but it just moves them.. not remove them.. or am i missing something obvious here !