1. May 28, 2014  

Critically Vs Strcker (Friendly Duel for gold)

Sub Rogue Vs Ret Paladin..Friendly duels for gold..

Watch, Rate, Comment And Subscribe.

Enjoy.
    Spoiler: Show
    Watch In HD !!

[YT]kTysotSmP0k[/YT]

2. May 28, 2014  
    Shamanski
    1vs1 as a rogue in 4.3.4 amazing

3. May 28, 2014  
    I dont come here to watch the vid but just find new songs cuz this guy has a good taste in music:D

4. May 28, 2014  

5. May 28, 2014  
    on what realm u play? if neltharion i want to duel you for gold :d

6. May 28, 2014  
    I dont come here to watch the vid but just find new songs cuz this guy has a good taste in music:D
    I guess you are joking because those songs have already been used by at least 100 other wow videomakers.

7. May 28, 2014  
    on what realm u play? if neltharion i want to duel you for gold :d
    Read video info... Realm Sargeras :P

what was that last song called?
    Spoiler: Show
    All songs used in this video:
    Cryptex - Slay It
    Cryptex - Reset
    Celldweller - The Wings of Icarus

8. May 28, 2014  
    The ret gameplay is really ughh

9. May 28, 2014  
    whats with fakecasting heals while you are behind pillar and its obvious that youll get restealth

10. May 29, 2014  
    whats with fakecasting heals while you are behind pillar and its obvious that youll get restealth
    maybe cuz its friendly duel,none of serious :p
    @critically:you should try make some 2s or rated bg/2s.i'm pretty sure you will get more like/sub/view through these.

11. May 29, 2014  
    he fake casted when the rogue was repent, like ok ? Which rogue would trinket repent to get hoj full and burst in the face ?

12. May 29, 2014  
    @critically:you should try make some 2s or rated bg/2s.i'm pretty sure you will get more like/sub/view through these.
    Yea but my PC is 99.9% crap, when i use fraps in bg or arenas my fps is 5-10 ...

Well, we all make mistakes, and it's a friendly duel, everything is for fun, Not to be perfect..And about this paladin, he isn't that bad, you can try him (if your playing on sargeras)

13. May 29, 2014  
    I always find Ret-on-Rogue-action entertaining. Aside from the mistakes that were made, I see a glaring lack of use of Cleanse, especially not cleansing off your poision when he HoP-ed himself. But, meh, it can be pretty easy to forget. I'm guilty of it quite often too. :D

Great video!

14. May 29, 2014  
    Venomfixer
    Critically, the paladin you fight in this video, it's not that skilled, but anyway, the video is great (nice songs etc.)

7/10