1. Looking for an awesome endgame guild! [Alliance]

Last guild disbanded without any explanation, so i'm in the lookout for a guild that starts doing gruns at around 1:30 - 2 am server time.
    If anyone has any info, please let me know the website/officer that i can talk to apply.
    Thanks in advance! :)

2. May 4, 2016  
    Hey!

If you're looking for guilds that raid in the AM, you should check out Triumph and Desolation on the horde side. We're both North American guilds, with Triumph raiding at 1AM ST and Desolation raiding at 4AM ST. We share a lot of members and are pretty much sister guilds. You should message me if you have any questions about us :)

Good luck with your guild search!

3. May 4, 2016  
    pretty much sister guilds.
    I knew you were all girls! <3

4. May 10, 2016  
    Hey!

If you're looking for guilds that raid in the AM, you should check out Triumph and Desolation on the horde side. We're both North American guilds, with Triumph raiding at 1AM ST and Desolation raiding at 4AM ST. We share a lot of members and are pretty much sister guilds. You should message me if you have any questions about us :)

Good luck with your guild search!
    Thanks for the reply harthoran!
    I'm on currently on the Alliance side, but after the merge i'll try to put a toon on the horde side, to try out the "sister guilds" and maybe move more chars there :)