1. Testing Focus

My family and I are currently leveling up Horde characters in the Quel Thalas area. We've been going through wiping out every quest we can find in each zone we do so far. We're pretty open minded and willing to help out in our way so my question is: is there anything the staff would like us to focus on and give feedback? Any specific quest chains or a specific zone that needs attention? Maybe some dungeon work or early BGs? Professions or achievements? Perhaps we can work some of that stuff into our adventures through Azeroth.

2. When it comes to leveling I would say quests are the most important and what we give the most importance, especially low-level quests.
    Most low-level dungeons are closed because we are prioritizing high-level ones which are the ones that the community wants more, but we would appreciate your reports too on the current opened ones (if necessary).

3. Hello i have already find some bugs and reported and i continue to do that. Some of them are minor and others a little more crucial.
    Also some of them are two weeks old and since I check them, I am not sure if you found them or you can keep track of them.
    So i thought that we could male a topic and keep track of them (and this topic looks perfect), I have already found 10 of them with more crucial 5004, 4999, 3963 (and the others are 4944, 4704, 4703, 4702, 4701, 4015, 3814) I also found this for another guy 4755

ps i could also post links if you think my idea bad i am sorry for the trouble but i would like an answer