1. A complete neglect of other expansions and realms due to Lordaeron

I understand that the new, most populated realm demands most attention and maintenance but it's been an eternity since the last practical changes/upgrades on other expansions. That is totally unfair and unprofessional towards the rest of the dedicated community of Warmane. For instance Gurthalak, the most expensive and valued item on Cataclysm is still not working 70% of the time it should. It costs 30 ****ing euros. Don't tell me it's a complicated bug to fix. Let alone the issue of Rated BGs that never seemed to have been available, or Blackwing Descent.

2. I understand that the new, most populated realm demands most attention and maintenance but it's been an eternity since the last practical changes/upgrades on other expansions. That is totally unfair and unprofessional towards the rest of the dedicated community of Warmane. For instance Gurthalak, the most expensive and valued item on Cataclysm is still not working 70% of the time it should. It costs 30 ****ing euros. Don't tell me it's a complicated bug to fix. Let alone the issue of Rated BGs that never seemed to have been available, or Blackwing Descent.
    Your brain isn't working , retribution kid. If you don't like it quit like everyone does , easy as that. Things won't change , there's a new milking cash cow , take it or leave it.

3. gurtha**** is just what it is... a rare drop from the last boss in DS... without marketplace there would be 20x less pallies and dks using it and would therefore have less whiners about how bugged it is or isn't

4. Gurthalak, the most expensive and valued item on Cataclysm
    Gurthalak is not the most expensive or valued item on Cataclysm.

5. Don't worry guys, we will get low level dungeons and raids ported from lord after about 4512356312 years. It's the only thing that matters! low level dungeons hype!

6. No point making these threads, it won't change anything. We still don't even have a vote shop, and population is dropping constantly due to the lack of fixes, yet the low population is what they use as their excuse to not fix anything on here. Out only dev seems to be MIA too, his last post was 2 months ago. It makes me sad because I really enjoy Cata and my guild on here is great, it's sooooo rare to find people who are good at the game AND are actually nice since good guilds always treat everybody like crap. But there is really nothing to do on here with most things being bugged.

7. No point making these threads, it won't change anything. We still don't even have a vote shop, and population is dropping constantly due to the lack of fixes, yet the low population is what they use as their excuse to not fix anything on here.
    wait... sorry... you make it sound as if we don't have a point shop?
    Spoiler: Show
    so this is photoshopped?

also check here for a more detailed explanation why stuff is taking so long

I just don't like people that don't have any idea what goes on behind the game mechanics spitting at someone trying to give us 99-100% working instances instead of a sloppy 60% "good enough" job
    Edited: January 7, 2016

8. Boys easy, someone will appear and make you praise their Fire Mage bug fixes which is around 2-3 months ago. nothing will happen with cataclysm it seems. we pay cash and what we get in return? bugs, bugs, bugs, glitchs, exploits etc. Low population due no fixes. i see the end of cataclysm coming soon since it as no staff from warmane seems to give a damn about cataclysm anymore.

9. Boys easy, someone will appear and make you praise their Fire Mage bug fixes which is around 2-3 months ago. nothing will happen with cataclysm it seems. we pay cash and what we get in return? bugs, bugs, bugs, glitchs, exploits etc. Low population due no fixes. i see the end of cataclysm coming soon since it as no staff from warmane seems to give a damn about cataclysm anymore.
    Because of this I've considered just quitting cata, the server is dying at times it takes 10-15 mins to queue a bg when it use to be instant. Bugs are piling up. Classes nerfed (BM hunters, fire mages) warmane doing nothing about rets or broken shamans. Eventually neltharion is going to be the next warsong nothing but a dead wasteland. It sucks it has to come to this .. Cata was my favourite expansion

I wonder if ilyanahs guild is recruiting

10. I wonder how long will it pass 'til this post gets deleted as all before.

11. I never played Retribution. I used a well-known example to illustrate my point.

12. wait... sorry... you make it sound as if we don't have a point shop?
    Spoiler: Show
    so this is photoshopped?

also check here for a more detailed explanation why stuff is taking so long

I just don't like people that don't have any idea what goes on behind the game mechanics spitting at someone trying to give us 99-100% working instances instead of a sloppy 60% "good enough" job
    Sorry if you weren't able to figure out that I meant we don't have a point shop that is worth anything. No transmog gear, no gear that is worth getting at all. And don't give me that crap about them porting over low level dungeons, by the time we actually get them, we will have about 100 players left. Not to mention that there are so many important bugs that still need fixed, low level dungeons is the very least of our problems.

13. Sorry if you weren't able to figure out that I meant we don't have a point shop that is worth anything. No transmog gear, no gear that is worth getting at all. And don't give me that crap about them porting over low level dungeons, by the time we actually get them, we will have about 100 players left. Not to mention that there are so many important bugs that still need fixed, low level dungeons is the very least of our problems.
    If you ever gonna get them.

It seems they have just completely forgotten about Cataclysm, but atleast they are very professional at ignoring us...
    I just want bugfree AT Cata back for almost a year now, but imo it never going to happen...

14. Last night I was reading some old legend and i found this:"One day, before few thousands years one of staff members entered in Cataclysm forums, and replied one thread here, and actualy fixed one bug." But it seems its just legend.

12 Last