1. Major Lag on Frostwolf Today

I see people talking about this in game, but not on forums. I and a number of others (some seem to be fine) have been having huge (1000+ ms for me at times) lag spikes. During bgs, there's a 1-4 second ability delay at pretty much all times.

Please fix.

2. 1600 ms today- a fix would be nice:

http://imgur.com/a/ZmW6W

Edit: from doing a tracerroute, it appears the problem is on this side of the Atlantic ocean. Guess I'll have to take it up with my isp.

Edit 2: From doing online research, this is clearly a problem of AT&T internet in the entire United States. Found a post on a private vanilla server problem with at&t users having huge lag in private server.
    Edited: March 13, 2017

3. I've been hitting about 800ms today on TWC in the US. Might change once I go home cause I started my character here. So it might not just be AT&T. I'll update once I get home to test it out.

4. ATT user here aswell, had the same problem yday aswell with lag spikes getting into 15k ms.... altho atleast yesterday around this time is when things went back to normal I just hope this isint a regular thing or something that is gonna be fixed .. not a permanent problem for ATT users

5. I've been hitting about 800ms today on TWC in the US. Might change once I go home cause I started my character here. So it might not just be AT&T. I'll update once I get home to test it out.
    Interesting to know. But there's a long thread on a vanilla private server forum about this problem, and everyone saying they have the problem are AT&T customers. No one has spoken up to say they use a different ISP and had the problem. So you may be the exception.

6. The odd thing that I want to understand is why is it that our download and upload speeds arent changing? Some people say the lag is coming from how the servers are routig with our ISP. Im also hearing that almost everyone who has tried using a VPN has had success

7. The odd thing that I want to understand is why is it that our download and upload speeds arent changing? Some people say the lag is coming from how the servers are routig with our ISP. Im also hearing that almost everyone who has tried using a VPN has had success
    I'd love to know which VPN works with Warmane. Pingzapper is apparently blocked.

8. Turns out to have been the internet at the hookah lounge. Running fine at home.