1. Rdf

Does noone use RDF on Icecrown? Dinged 15, queued, stayed in it for 27 minutes as a dps and only once saw 1 other dps in the q and then he left too. Like i'd expect ppl to queue the crap outta it, especially at 15, but nothing... even tho the pop was almost 5 k online at the time. Is it like this all the time :S? I don't like doing zones half-assed where i do 5 quests and then go to another zone and grinding mobs is boring too, so i was hoping to be able to lvl purely with RDF... guess not /sigh.

2. not many bother with low level rdf's as questing is faster. you may get the odd pop, but don't expect it to be consistant unless you have 4 other people to que with you.

3. RDF pre-Northrend is hit or miss.

4. from lvl 30 on there was a lot of people in the queue at almost all times, pre 30 you just level so fast by questing it is so hard to keep up with gear (esp. as tank)

also don't count on getting the satchel from rdf "quest" when you ding past 25/35/45 during the instance

5. Been using rdf since lvl 17, im 76 atm(2 days of playing). Depends what role you que as, im tank so rdf has never taken more than 5 minutes to pop, as healer i think its even faster, since most dps that can que as tanks too (even though they mostly wipe at first pull, blame the healer and leave). Also be ready to carry, as warrior tank im contantly doing more dps than the 2 other guys put together, plus mostly nobody knows where to go and if you have a hunter in group i quarantee that hes pet is set on agressive and taunts, making every pull a micromanage fest.

Checked my achievements i have like 25 quests done .
    Edited: October 26, 2016

6. Even as dps only, it is a farely often pop - in the meantime, gather proffession materials per zone, do some quests, train, watch chat channels (with popcorn)... In deed, especially in the aftermoon (st), there arent such terrifying queues, unless you lack the luck - however, in the very lowest rdf, you may get a waiting time, as the levels are passed too quickly to even get in queue...