1. So, how's the arena community on this server?

I've been playing the PvP server for wrath, and while I've had some good times, most of it has been boring or bad. No one really wants to do 3s, it's either isle or 2s. In hopes of finding 3s I've made a character on this server, and before I invest a lot of time to hit 80, I was just wondering how many people participate or are interest in participating in 3s.

2. You can play 3v3, but it can be soulcrushing. There is just enough teams so top teams can get above 2k and it sure could use more activity. 3v3 queues tend to be long regardless of your mmr, which is why most people give up and just do 2v2. Lets hope warmane does something to boost the activity in 3v3 bracket.

3. That's disappointing. However, you can change minds and interests without developer intervention, though it would help.

Hopefully I can convince people once I hit 80 to participate and get them interested. I don't want to be relegated to 2s, I don't mind them as interesting as I do 3s.

4. We have the ppl for having a 3s activity but unless the title, there is nothing to reach in this bracket.
    So ppl mainly play 2s cuz it's easier to make a team and get shoulder and weapon.
    So I think 3s can q well at low MMR but as soon as u'll get high MMR, it's gonna be hardest cuz it will have less team at the same MMR and ppl will begin to dodge.

Hope u'll understand me lol, sorry for bad english