1. Recovey my account

Hi guys, hope y'all good !!!
    First of all i wish you all a happy new year.
    So, i'm an old player of this server, i first played Molten for a few years and then that happened to the servers when everyone lost their accounts etc .
    I recovered mine and i played for a while, but then i stopped due to my personal life.
    Today i tryed to rememberther good old times, and i logged in on Website and in Game, but my characters was not in there and i want your help in that matter.
    When i logged in Game, i chose the realm (Icecrown) and i can see that i have 3 characters in there, but they dont appear in my screen, only the number of characters.
    Can you help me please?
    I had the Warlock named Morfeus full geared ad my Pala tank Leilla.
    Can you help me recover my characters cause i played one last time a few yearsago and they was there.
    Waiting for your best help !

Best Regards
    Reijilc

2. Inactivity Cleanup and Gold Squish for a healthier economy

- If they were below level 30, they were most likely deleted on inactivity cleanup. No restoration available.
    - If they were above level 30, and you don't have characters listed when you login, the chances are they were deleted by somebody who had access to your account after stealing what ever they got their hands on. Either this was a "friend" or some random whom found out your login info.
    - There's a chance you may be able to recover ONE character for free via https://www.warmane.com/account/services by selecting realm -> Currency: Free -> Character Restoration. Further Character Restorations will require Coins. This is only if character was deleted very recently by a player.

Other option is somebody had access to your account, cleaned it of any valuables and deleted the character. Only the character can be restored, if done within 30 days of deletion.

https://www.warmane.com/account/services

3. Same Subject

That's the problem, cause my characters was lvl 80 and 1 of them full BiS Gear.
    How can i speak with warmane support?
    When i try to create a ticket it says i must select a subject type and it just shopws BAN APPEAL.
    How do i speak with support of warmane ?

About the characters, i tried the restoration service but it says that i dont have characters , but when i log in the game i can see ther number 3 on Characters, it was my 3 characters.
    Need help please

4. Since you can only do ban appeal, you'll need to contact support via [email protected].

Characters that are lost won't be restored, items bought with coins should be able to be restored.

That number is obtained from the game files. Meaning you may have files of three characters on your PC, but those characters are no longer on Warmane.

Since there's no character restoration available to you, it would suggest the character(s) were deleted 30+ days ago.

5. I am having a similar issue... I had no idea that characters were deleted for inactivity if they were not level 30, that's kind of crazy.. I'm sure I have taken a similar if not longer break than my recent one (about a year) without losing all my mules/alt characters, but regardless, that's fair enough I suppose...

But I am also unable to log in to my level 80 Death Knight and several other lv 30+ characters. My level 80 Druid and Warlock seem fine. They all appear in the character select (which is a client-side file, I know) but all of them except the Druid and Warlock have no names.. does that mean they've really all been deleted..? -_-

6. But I am also unable to log in to my level 80 Death Knight and several other lv 30+ characters. My level 80 Druid and Warlock seem fine. They all appear in the character select (which is a client-side file, I know) but all of them except the Druid and Warlock have no names.. does that mean they've really all been deleted..? -_-
    Having no name means you just have to give them new ones.

please help me i send email to [email protected] 8 day ago for my account ninja from one ppl bcz he dont answer me i still waiting for him i need back to my acc
    Should've taken that 2 minutes to enable 2FA. Since you already sent out an email, you just have to wait. You could try account retrieve and see if you could get hold of it meanwhile.