1. Frost Dk & Ret Pala " 2v2 Arena " HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXHCYMG21UE

Must Watch :)
    [YT][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXHCYMG21UE"[/URL][/YT]

2. A good movie, definetly a MUST-watch!

I liked the well timed use of your cooldowns for example your race ability or avenging wrath!
    Always at the perfect time.

The dead-cam is a good way to review the well planned way to win! For example the game vs double rogue. Instead of wasting a global cooldown on giving your partner hand of protection when he was blinded, you decided correctly to use Avenging wrath, then judgement, then divine storm and then crusader strike.
    Implying the increased crit chance for your divine storm since you used it after the Judgement. Well thought!

The combination of good communication between you and your teammate and your ability to slowly move backwards in case of danger show how professional the gameplay is.
    Instead of spending a global cooldown for freedom when you were stunned, you almost always decided to use your racial which lead to increased damage afterwards and always gave you the win.

Considering the immense high MMR (it has to be very high, since your enemies were very skilled as well!), these games were a masterpiece of World of Warcraft!

I will consider to take parts of your movie into a guide about ret paladins, that i'm going to write soon. (It's going to be called "J,CS,DS,Jaso", if you are searching for it)- Am i allowed to do so?
    It's hard to find such good material since i can't fraps on my ****ty PC.

3. Dude, repair link..Anyway, similar topics should be posted here:
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163
    In video section...
    By the way, video is bad...First of all, fps hurts my eyes, second, half of video was silent, why? At least record in game sound, watching wow video without sound is boring. Your opponents were bad, really bad...How the hell arms warrior can't beat down ret pala, with healer on his back, not to mention that he used no disarm or intervene, or fear or anything! Rogues you faced are just lol, and most of the comps were just lol. Not being rude, just my opinion, this could be much better.

4. Dude, repair link..Anyway, similar topics should be posted here:
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163
    In video section...
    By the way, video is bad...First of all, fps hurts my eyes, second, half of video was silent, why? At least record in game sound, watching wow video without sound is boring. Your opponents were bad, really bad...How the hell arms warrior can't beat down ret pala, with healer on his back, not to mention that he used no disarm or intervene, or fear or anything! Rogues you faced are just lol, and most of the comps were just lol. Not being rude, just my opinion, this could be much better.
    In the first place: how can you blame him for bad video quality when he focusses on more important things as for example game performance! Music distracts the viewer from the real skill shown in this video.
    A silent video is beneficial to the knowledge its viewers gain!

Seems like you have no idea of what real arena is! You didn't see the skilled action at all!
    As you can see he keeps his interface clear to be able to see every thing his enemies do.
    For example vs the hpala warr, or disc ret when he was the shieldwall / hand of protection immediately and reacted as he was supposed to!
    He decided to keep on hitting on the target with hand of protection up in order to stack up his relict and increase his damage after the hand of protection.
    The long way between the priest and the paladin would have been a waste of time!

Furthermore he keeps his keybinds clean to focus on the important things as judgement, crusader strike and divine storm.
    Turning around with his keyboard instead of his mouse enables him to use his mouse for more important things, for example clicken on the target or rebuffing.

So please, don't comment this video if you don't know what real skilled PvP looks like!

5. So please, don't comment this video if you don't know what real skilled PvP looks like!
    I've barely seen anything, due to low fps, and yes i repeat, enemies were bad, specially teams with rogues. No i don't wanna watch muted video with 2 dps specs blasting low skilled players. Also, tell me how hard is to play ret pala and frost dk in wotlk? Is it really hard to cast divine storm, crusader strike and judgement, and spam freedom? Not gonna discus about their classes, its pointless, i state that video is not entertaining and that's final.

6. Dude Lexan you really are slow, he was trolling from the get go.

7. Dude Lexan you really are slow, he was trolling from the get go.
    No, iz vary skilled muwii. I iz sirius

8. if you don't know what real skilled PvP looks like!
    i totally exploded myself of laugh at this sentence. really.