1. Profession Upgrade Service issue.

Dear Warmane,

First and foremost, i would like to greet you all a merry christmas and advance Happy New year. I am not sure where exactly i need to post my concern. I've tried creating a ticket under Support in my account panel but it didn't allow me. It says that "Your ticket information contains illegal characters, try again." Now to my concern. I am really disappointed on my Alchemy profession upgrade as the Alchemy perk is not working. Mixology is an Alchemy perk that increases the effect and duration when i drink any elixir or flask that i have created (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53042/mixology). However, that is not happening at all. I did not get any increase effect nor duration when i used one of my flask (Flask of Spring blossoms to be precise). I also admit that it's my fault for not checking the Bug Tracker first. Recently i just found out that this is indeed an ongoing bug as there are pending request for this matter. I know there is no money refund, but.....can i at least get a refund on my 30 coins that i have spent on the Alchemy profession upgrade so that i can select another profession? or perhaps use it to buy another item. Or maybe fixed the Alchemy - Mixology bug so that everyone will be happy.
    I donated 50 Euros yesterday. I'm just really hoping that you would take immediate action on this matter. I am really very sad right now that i used my savings on nothing. I even skipped meals just to saved money to donate, but i guess that...i am just unlucky. Unlucky on this game and in real life. I have no friends nor life outside. This game is my everything. I wake up at morning, go to work, go home and play. That's my daily routine
    Please help me on this one. I do not know what to do right now. It seems like all hope for me is gone. See screenshots below for reference.

2. Hello,

Good morning.

I know you guys are quite busy, however, i would really appreciate it if i can get some feedback on my case above. Please look into it and let me know if it's possible to get a 30 coins refund so that i can switch to another profession or use it to buy an item.

Thanks.

3. Hello there,

We don't usually offer any kind of misbuy refunds on consumable things such as skills or mounts. However, that is something the Web Support personnel decides. Please contact them by creating a Web ticket on the website and please do keep in mind that it is the holidays and it might take a slightly longer than usual to receive a response.

As an added note, we've brought attention to this issue to the development team and perhaps we can have it corrected soon. It's not technically a high priority issue so it faded in the background because of much more important other issues.

We appreciate your patience, thank you and happy holidays.

4. Hello,

Thank you for your response. I'm glad that this has been brought up right away. I've already tried submitting a Web ticket several times in my Account panel, however, i kept on getting a message "Your ticket information contains illegal characters, try again." every time i clicked on the CREATE TICKET button. I'm pretty sure my message doesn't have any special or illegal characters. See screenshot below. I do not know of any other method in submitting a Web ticket aside from the Support option in my Account panel.

Edited: December 25, 2016

5. Hi Proterean,

Do you have an update from the Dev Team by any chance? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.