logler

New Guild

I am about to start a new PvP guild in the realm but i was thinking should I ?
    I played on warsong got almost full Ruthless on 4 toons and decided to move to Segeras.

the question is there a need for another PvP guild on the realm ?
    with some PvE element and premades RBGs and other thinks like stormwind raids [for the horde].

Ps: and makeing a http://shivtr.com/ website

2. Millennium already dominating every pvp aspect on this realm , other pvp guilds are just a joke or bg heroes.

3. Meh I thought I'd never live the day to say this but, WotHL best guild horde.

4. Meh I thought I'd never live the day to say this but, WotHL best guild horde.

Wohl really is the best PvP horde guild, and non of you can deny that!! :3

5. Why haven't I seen a single Millennium player yet? :|

6. I haven't seen Millennium in BGs. :/

I don't think any guild can claim to be the best if the only thing it's known for is arenas, or BGs, or WPvP.

Have to be well-rounded.

7. I just wanna say this, when same faction Ratedbg's are fixed.
    We can say whoes better, with communication and see who works as a team.

For now, its time to get my rating back up!

Cya guys @ the top!

8. Wrath Of Hell Legion, Hands Down

Aeniazz
    The ammount of 2s heros and RANDOM bg's heros on Sargeras is really impressive. Go queue some 3s that's the real PvP.

ps: dont get farmed

Kerrigan270
    Whats the point of getting high rating in this season? Nothing. It's just ruthless season, nothing to be serious about.

Cataclysmic elite gear is what you should aim for cuz it would take a long time before MoP comes. Unless you guys get rank 1 and win coins then there's a reason for you to be serious in arenas. But no millennium is rank 1, sadly.

They are just spamming woohoo we are all on the top ladder but in the end, what do they get? Nothing. Just a title, nothing more.

Everyone knows that BGs is more fun than arenas, Only no lifers play arena all day.

Moonknightt
    I think you all are missing the point of this thread. The OP asked if it would be a good idea to start a pvp guild. There are already quite a few pvp guilds as you can see but that doesn't mean you can make one yourself. Just make sure you offer something unique and people will join for sure :D

12. I think you all are missing the point of this thread. The OP asked if it would be a good idea to start a pvp guild. There are already quite a few pvp guilds as you can see but that doesn't mean you can make one yourself. Just make sure you offer something unique and people will join for sure :D
    That's because people in PvP are mostly ragers who cannot take a joke when one guild says they are better than the other.

Just look at the first five posts after the OP. So stupid.
    I am about to start a new PvP guild in the realm but i was thinking should I ?
    I played on warsong got almost full Ruthless on 4 toons and decided to move to Segeras.

with some PvE element and premades RBGs and other thinks like stormwind raids [for the horde].

If you want some competition, join Alliance, otherwise more than likely no - at least not until the same faction Rated Battlegrounds work.

13. I am about to start a new PvP guild in the realm but i was thinking should I ?

This is what happens when you write something on forums. They turn it to a whole new level. Good luck making a guild. My regards :)

12 Last