1. June 8, 2017  

Shovel Quest is broken, Any other way to get the shovel mog?

The Quest [Do The Right Thing] does not work, I really wanted the shovel transmogrification for a shaman i'm going to roll later, I was wondering if there is any other way to get said shovel (Shovel of Mercy)? or am I just ****ed in regards of obtaining it?

2. June 9, 2017  
    The Quest [Do The Right Thing] does not work, I really wanted the shovel transmogrification for a shaman i'm going to roll later, I was wondering if there is any other way to get said shovel (Shovel of Mercy)? or am I just ****ed in regards of obtaining it?
    Sadly it is, for me unfortunately, I am the only guy, literally, on Frostwolf who managed to complete it, thanks to the use of Pandaria item spells and whatnot, but was lucky tho.
    Warmane had blocked off and or disabled some quest,this one was among the earliest ones to be taken out.

For me I collect quest items, weapons, armor items, consumables, etc, you name them. As a Rogue I play quite unusual as the reason of the realm other times used to trick other players, for instance, temporarily turning a mw monk off and unable to heal xD.

All this because the twinking community had been killed off due to bugs and changlog contradictions.
    Edited: June 9, 2017

3. The quest cannot be completed at all, expect this guy ^^^^ being the only one on the realm who has completed it.