1. May 18, 2017  

Few questions

Hello all, i'm new on the server and actually i've looked fo this server for a long time, i played world of warcraft since BC, up until MoP, but i felt disappointment after each new extension, and i didn't love an extension more than 3.3.5, and i'm so happy to see that this server's 3.3.5 realms are very active, although before proceeding to download the game i have some questions concerning the server :

I see that the Icecrown realm has always more than 10,000 players online, but when it reached 12k players i won't be able to cnnect anymore till someone leaves ??
    The huge amount of players cause lag ?
    Is there a ID reset NPC like there was in Millenium server if you know it..?
    I hope that the PvE is really part of the realm and that all 3.3.5 raids are scripted, or at least the dungeons and ICC, is it the case ?
    I've read somewhere that the rates on this realm are x7 , can anyone confirm ?
    Are BC and Vanilla raids scripted too ? I'd love to farm some Transmogs..
    By the way is transmog available ?
    Some classes are bugged or everything works fine ?

That's pretty much all i want to know for now i'll have you know if i have other questions, and thanks for answering !

2. May 18, 2017  
    1.) Yes.
    2.) No.
    3.) I don't know what you mean by "ID reset NPC", but no.
    4.) Some a little buggy, but yes.
    5.) XP is x5, the rest are x1 as far as I am aware of. Professions are x3. I might be inaccurate, because it has been awhile since I cared about those.
    6.) Yes, some gets bugged out time to time, but they do work.
    7.) It is available.
    8.) Some are bugged, some are not.

3. May 18, 2017  
    Thanks for your reply, so what i meant by ID reset is that back in Millenium there was an NPC that resets your 7 day raids IDs whenever you talk to him
    Can you clear all the ICC bosses ? it'd be nice if there's a detailed list on the bugged bosses and classes but i doubt that..