1. Uhm... Little confusing?

Ok so I entered couple arenas and got a little confused when paladin hit me 2.6k through DISPERSION?? And 1k non crits crusader strikes. I asked 1 guy on global, he told me that because he uses wings he gets 130% dmg and dispersion reduces it by 90% so I get hit by 40% (2.6k, pretty good, still), and he ignored me in ~10 seconds even though I didnt answered anything to him, thats weird. I wonder shouldnt the logic behind this should be that 130% his dmg should be multiplied by 0.9 (because dispersion only allows to take 10% dmg)? I mean his 130% should still count like 100% to me, my character does not care if he has wings. And yea, im quite pissed.

2. Avenging Wrath increases damage by 20% (so it's 120%, not 130%). The pally was retribuition? Because we have a talent (Sanctified Wrath) that makes 50% of the paladin's damage to bypass damage reductions. If that's the case, then there's nothing wrong here.

3. Avenging Wrath increases damage by 20% (so it's 120%, not 130%). The pally was retribuition? Because we have a talent (Sanctified Wrath) that makes 50% of the paladin's damage to bypass damage reductions. If that's the case, then there's nothing wrong here.
    Thats probably it, its a ret with sanctified wrath, he most likely didn't know about it.

4. Ty for clarifying, leveling a ret already O.O

5. Ty for clarifying, leveling a ret already O.O
    Another one...

6. Ty for clarifying, leveling a ret already O.O
    Have fun with that as long as you come to realize you can not kill any healer in this game unless they are horrible.

7. Have fun with that as long as you come to realize you can not kill any healer in this game unless they are horrible.
    Most classes can not kill healer 1vs1 or killing is really long and annoying.

8. Lol so one player hit you with one crit and you totally reroll. Lmao. Pro player base we have here.

9. Have fun with that as long as you come to realize you can not kill any healer in this game unless they are horrible.
    Good luck with killing healer with any other class. Why would you try to kill healer in 1v1 anyway?

10. Im just joking guys.:D not rerroling anytime soon. However pallys are trully annoying with shadow resistance aure and that new talent I just found out about.
    Edited: January 27, 2016

11. Paladin used wings... and you fight as priest.... hmmmmmm.....

Spoiler: Show

12. Good luck with killing healer with any other class. Why would you try to kill healer in 1v1 anyway?
    This makes me wonder if you have ever played a healer in PvP. Take for example Rogue, they have multiple stuns and interrupts to stop you from casting, not to mention the most important part: healing reduce. Paladin has HoJ, repentance, possibly a racial silence and that is it.

13. And even if you can't use a GDC to dispel wings, you can always just use one of your defensive cooldowns to survive through the burst.

14. Paladin used wings... and you fight as priest.... hmmmmmm.....

Spoiler: Show

IIRC he was in dispersion, and in dispersion you can't cast anything.

If he had canceled it, sure, but that would risk getting your *** whooped by full damage from ret burst while you pray your dispel dispelled what you wanted, all the while you spent a whole GCD on it once or twice even, while getting hammered by a ret paladin in wings mode... not as easy as you make it so.

15. Lol so one player hit you with one crit and you totally reroll. Lmao. Pro player base we have here.
    You sir made my morning. +1