1. July 3, 2017  

Update on t5 content?

Could we please get an update on T5 content release many guilds have been farming full T4 content for some time now.

Thanx

2. July 3, 2017  
    im not even 70 yet. ........ :)

3. July 3, 2017  
    I hope it's soon. There are pug groups successfully clearing Kara & Gruul's now. We need new content.

4. July 3, 2017  
    New season is 20 august :)

5. July 4, 2017  
    New season is 20 august :)
    Ye thats true, but on retail back then T5 was released right at the start of TBC. So t5 Set was avaible way before S2 started. So i hope they will release it as soon as they tested and fixed everything on PTR.

6. July 4, 2017  
    i hope that hydross dont 1 shot everything

7. July 4, 2017  

8. July 4, 2017  
    PLEASE ANSWER! WE NEED TO KNOW! Would be a perfect time for another private server to rise atm, so many would leave, since u cant farm any primals/nodes/anything in world. The only thing I'm waiting for right now is T5, but never any word from devs and im getting tired!

9. July 4, 2017  
    Is proterian on holiday as he does not respond to any messages lately. A answer on both questions would be lovely

thanx

10. July 4, 2017  
    T5 content would be a good motivation, that doesn't change the world farming issue of nodes/primals... They should never have increased the server cap, everything is constantly camp farmed 24/7, by bots and players alike.. Outland is just not big enough to support all this unless they increase the spawn rate a lot, and fix the drop rate on motes, which is painfully low outside of Elemental Plat and is causing the primal prices to be ridiculous.

A lot of guilds have killed Maggy now so T5 needs to come, I guess they didn't prepare it before the server launched, obviously on retail T5 was open from launch.

11. July 4, 2017  
    I agree We have our full 25 man roster ready and attuned with all the resistance gear crafted and have had for a while now. Leaving guilds to clear t4 content for 1-2 weeks longer will break the difficulty of t5 content. People are starting to get stupidly good geared where as alot didnt back with T5 availablity.

12. July 6, 2017  

13. July 6, 2017  
    Come on lads let us atleast have a time scale
    This, please:)