1. May 7, 2015  

Appealing content and "Priorities"

As the title says, i'm still wondering if we'll (ever) get any focus on old content and such other things on MoP.
    I've on Molten ever since the beginning of 2010, and im sad to admit that the pace of development was much, much faster back then. Wotlk felt like a dream for all those who just had quit retail and wanted to replay it, with all other things considered.
    Cataclysm ofc, being prolly the most hated expac so far, was quite a let down (not because of how development was) but mostly due to it's rusty and unappealing content, but yes, development was mostly focused on the content of the said expac, leaving quite a loophole on stuff to do, besides the said boring content the expac had.
    MoP on the other hand, seemed quite enjoyable on Retail (i've played it for around 3 months at the start of 5.4 while i played Cata here aswell), not only due to the implementation of new features such as Scenarios, Brawler's Guild and more open world stuff to do (ain't gonna mention battle pets, since i personally hated them).
    Ik we just had a "Coup" a few months ago, and we're still trying to get back on our feet and get stuff established, but in my point of view, we need some focus on the things people want, since that each that passes, i see more and more peeps leaving Molten simply due to the lack of entertaining stuff to do.
    At the moment i just find myself farming ToT with my guild, gearing up alts on ToES, and afking on Shrine or simply logging off. I'm not saying development should stop on the progressive content line, all im saying is that a itsy bitsy more of focus on more appealing content would certainly make the population charts peak asap.
    And don't start me on the "old content and such" need re-scripts, etc. Theres a few other private servers out there, with not nearly 1/4 of the development we have, and they do have such content open, even if it's tank n' spank mostly.
    Inb4 this thread is viewed as a "hate" thread or such, simply drop it. I'm not bashing anyone or Molten, nor do i intend to, this is simply constructive criticism.

2. May 7, 2015  
    This was answered many times already now, in different threads. Custom content isn't a priority at the moment because working on new content > working on old content. You will never see tank'n'spank, either.
    If you play the game for the old content, you can play on WotLK.

If you want to discuss this further, there are other threads on the same subject.