1. Slightly confused about pointshop - quick Q

I'm currently a bit confused at my options for supporting warmane, as a Lordaeron player.

I couldn't find clear enough info on how the point shop works for Lordaeron. What's the purpose of points to a Lordaeron player? I was looking at my options for supporting the server and the shop doesn't make this too easy to figure out.

Are there simply no real way to support the server if you are on this server, unless you want vanity items & equips? I can't find any way to spend points. Also, I'm wondering why there aren't really any services available for Lordaeron - these things would be useful and I'd spend money on them, but I'm curious about what the design logic is behind the shop. Just so I can understand things better here.

Thanks!

2. For Lordaeron there's none. There's no point shop there, you can only get things with coins.
    Points also don't support us in any way whatsoever - we aren't in any ranking websites or anything, the points are just something we give as a reward for activity out of our own good will.

3. So what can a Lordaeron player do with points? Nothing?

4. Nothing, yes. Points are only usable on a section of the Marketplace that isn't available on Lordaeron.
    You can only use coins on Lordaeron, and they (and the donations that create them) are what support us.

5. Nothing, yes. Points are only usable on a section of the Marketplace that isn't available on Lordaeron.
    You can only use coins on Lordaeron, and they (and the donations that create them) are what support us.
    I see, thanks. Was just wondering what there is to do with the new years points. Cheers :)