1. May 6, 2016  

Frostwolf RP - is it breathing yet? (A)

Hey hey. Long story short I'm a veteran roleplayer who has seen the better days when RP was still new and shiny, and I'm still around to see if there's still some spark left in the ashes. I've currently settled on the MoP realm because that is the expansion I enjoy the most gameplay wise, and there's just generally more things to do if you don't take into account the fact that Frostwolf is far less populated and possibly more bug-ridden. I understand if there's any RP to be had then Lordaeron should have been my first destination and I was planning on making a character or two on there at some point anyway. But I'm curious, are there any active RPers on Frostwolf, mainly Alliance?

... and since we're on topic I was wondering if someone could answer two not so related questions. I'm not certain I'm happy with the face I've chosen for my character on Frostwolf, is there a way to change it without rerolling? And I've noticed some characters using the WotLK realm look odd. Specifically human females. It is as if they've impleneted the WoD models yet many hairstyles are missing. I personally prefer the old models. Is there a way to revert? This seems to be the problem only with the wotlk client though, in MoP everything is fine.

2. May 7, 2016  
    Hey hey. Long story short I'm a veteran roleplayer who has seen the better days when RP was still new and shiny, and I'm still around to see if there's still some spark left in the ashes. I've currently settled on the MoP realm because that is the expansion I enjoy the most gameplay wise, and there's just generally more things to do if you don't take into account the fact that Frostwolf is far less populated and possibly more bug-ridden. I understand if there's any RP to be had then Lordaeron should have been my first destination and I was planning on making a character or two on there at some point anyway. But I'm curious, are there any active RPers on Frostwolf, mainly Alliance?

... and since we're on topic I was wondering if someone could answer two not so related questions. I'm not certain I'm happy with the face I've chosen for my character on Frostwolf, is there a way to change it without rerolling? And I've noticed some characters using the WotLK realm look odd. Specifically human females. It is as if they've impleneted the WoD models yet many hairstyles are missing. I personally prefer the old models. Is there a way to revert? This seems to be the problem only with the wotlk client though, in MoP everything is fine.
    SaphedaSera should be able to give you a little preview of the state about Alliance Roleplay situation in Frostwolf... I think

As for recustomization, afaik it's only doable through coins. The only thing you can do in ingame barber shops are hair, and stuff, no face and skin recustomization

Regarding WoTLK with WoD model, you most likely may have selected the WoTLK new client instead of the old one. To remove the WoD model and revert to original, follow the instruction printed here. I believe this will work taken from other website due to inability to link it right away (delete my previous posts, mods)

Spoiler: Show

You ' ll want to delete two different MPQ files:
    - In the Data folder , delete patch - w. mpq
    - In the Data /enUS folder , delete patch - enUS - w. mpq

3. May 7, 2016  
    I was wondering what old and new meant.. now I know. Thought that the old client implied it used an older patch. Anyway I guess I'll wait for a bit to see if she replied to this thread before I try contacting her on my own. Thank you for the heads up. I've already started a toon on Lordaeron as well but levelling from scratch with no increased rates is a pain for me. I don't usually reserve that effort for anything but retail. x-x

4. May 7, 2016  
    As far as I know it's on life support here on frostwolf. I don't keep up and lavagem logs maybe once a week to talk to a couple people socially. If you are into ***social/casual RP*** Lorderon is the way to go I think. I don't play there myself, but they seem to have a small and relatively active population of roleplayers there.

As an FYI, since our efforts have been relatively futile in regards of the sort of RP we enjoy we will not be RPing anymore on warmane. There are people who like to casually Rp at their own leisure and that is great, but it isn't for us. We'd just rather sit around with real life friends chatting away then pretending to be a character in SIMS world making 'small' talk.
    Edited: May 8, 2016