deadt0k0

Sargeras x20 Question

I decided to move on sargeras x20 and i have a question which faction wins the bgs oftenly and which faction is better in world pvp, plz tell me which faction dominates the sargeras x20? same for Frostwolf x3

2. I take it you don't like to lose that much.

Neither side dominates, both sides are equal at least on Sargeras, the only thing you could call world PvP is a city raid once a week or two and ganking lowbies in some particular areas.

weltschmerz
    We are equal

Ebisha
    Hmm usuallly is equal i think, but sometimes the allys won bgs in a row, im horde, but the horde get wins in a row too, my advice is go in premade with friends :D and about ganking that point won the horde have killed varyan more times

5. If only everyone responded like this we'd never get flame wars ^^
    I'll go with it too.
    IPopulation's balanced,pvp's the same on both factions.

6. Horde and Alliance are equal. Its the players who are in battlegrounds that turns the tide against the other faction. At least 1 person can make the difference to win a BG match.

So if you want to win. You better give it all you've got.

7. Horde and Alliance are equal. Its the players who are in battlegrounds that turns the tide against the other faction. At least 1 person can make the difference to win a BG match.

This is probably the most intellectual thing I've ever seen you post.

8. This is probably the most intellectual thing I've ever seen you post.
    You always go to threads where i post. Leave me alone! Stalker.......

9. Horde and Alliance are equal. Its the players who are in battlegrounds that turns the tide against the other faction. At least 1 person can make the difference to win a BG match.

Well said.
    Proud to have you on Sargeras.

HellThrone
    I decided to move on sargeras x20 and i have a question which faction wins the bgs oftenly and which faction is better in world pvp, plz tell me which faction dominates the sargeras x20? same for Frostwolf x3
    My answer is Horde ;)

11. My answer is Horde ;)
    Nouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The day Hellthrone says Alliance is the day I'll just transfer to Lolsong...

HellThrone
    The day Hellthrone says Alliance is the day I'll just transfer to Lolsong...
    :D HeHe :D

14. If you want to win bgs find a nice guild and do premades.

15. The day Hellthrone says Alliance is the day I'll just transfer to Lolsong...
    I'll quit WoW.

123 ... Last