Exodussman

PvP <PROTECTOR> Horde

~ P R O T E C T O R ~ - who we are ?

~ P R O T E C T O R ~ was created by a group of Balkan people one year ago. The main-idea was to have place where we could have fun, talk, chill and enjoy while we playing Premades, Arenas and World PvP.
    Slowly in the meantime other players were interested to join us, so we decided to expand our guild.

- These days we stand as a very populated guild. Since there isn't many active PvP guilds in Horde who are ready to strike back againts very organized Alliance, we are willing to increase the number of members in our guild, so we can return our pride once again in the courtyard of Horde.

~REQUIREMENTS~

We are currently recruiting so here is the list of necessities to join us:

- Decent english
    - RaidCall
    - Dedication to the guild
    - Hunger for hks
    - Know your class
    - Legit 2k rating in 2s or 3s
    - Around 6k GS
    - Harmony

It's not all about gearscore, remember the main thing is how ORGANIZED we are in every look!

~WE STARTED TO INTEREST YOU? YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US?~
    Here are the things that will guide you what to do

- You can leave an application here on forum.
    or
    - You can whisper us in-game.

"I decided to leave application on forum, what do you want to know?"

- Main character name
    - Experience in PvP (Battlegrounds,Arenas,World PvP)
    - Gearscore
    - Highest rating in statistics
    - How old are you

"I can't bother filling applications, they are boring"

Whisper one of our Guardians or Officers in-game:

- Guardians: Exodussman,Flying,Stormix
    - Officers: Karnizero, Ghenesiz, Herpederp, Panienka, Pcmonk, Kalanis

If there is a couple of mistakes feel free to correct me.
    Best regards! :)

2. wana join

hy, i wana join a pvp guild with experienced people for bg premades and world pvp, i only have 1 char at horde, elemental shamy 5.2 for now i only made 80 3 weeks ago, my best rate in arena is 2.2 just for the achiv' cuz' I'm not a big arena fan, i have 7 years bg experience and i'm a killing machine, my char name is Tribepride, and yeaI'm 26 years old. /w anytime if you are interested.

Exodussman
    hy, i wana join a pvp guild with experienced people for bg premades and world pvp, i only have 1 char at horde, elemental shamy 5.2 for now i only made 80 3 weeks ago, my best rate in arena is 2.2 just for the achiv' cuz' I'm not a big arena fan, i have 7 years bg experience and i'm a killing machine, my char name is Tribepride, and yeaI'm 26 years old. /w anytime if you are interested.
    Hmm, since our requirements are around 6k gs, you are pretty low geared. But we will see you in-game and test you a bit. As i said many times before, it's not all about gearscore.

4. :D

i have 3x 6k+ ally chars but sure test me.

Exodussman
    i have 3x 6k+ ally chars but sure test me.
    You are Rejected

6. May 2, 2014  
    Exodussman
    We are currently looking for three to four officers for our guild.
    Chiefly these players have to possess some of the following values:

-You need to have more than seventeen(17) years.
    -Extensive WOTLK knowledge [PvP/Pve].
    -Good knowledge of English language.
    -Communicalbe personality.
    -Previous experience with guidance of some guild.
    -You need to be active, not just in-game.
    -Decent gear.
    -Brief cover letter about you is a plus.

If you think you have what it takes to be an officer, leave application here on forum or whisper me (Exodussman) in-game to discuss it. ;)

7. May 5, 2014  
    yukhtz
    hi Vernell here .. 18 years of age .. A hunter 6k gs Both PvP/PvE :)) Got 2.2k exp in 2's :) i think Flying know coz we always against in BG when im in ALLY .. :)

See yah in game GOD BLESS :))

Vernell the hunter

8. May 5, 2014  
    We are currently looking for three to four officers for our guild.
    Chiefly these players have to possess some of the following values:

-You need to have more than seventeen(17) years.
    -Extensive WOTLK knowledge [PvP/Pve].
    -Good knowledge of English language.
    -Communicalbe personality.
    -Previous experience with guidance of some guild.
    -You need to be active, not just in-game.
    -Decent gear.
    -Brief cover letter about you is a plus.

If you think you have what it takes to be an officer, leave application here on forum or whisper me (Exodussman) in-game to discuss it. ;)
    I just saw this post :)
    U can count on me ;) 18+ here :P

9. May 6, 2014  
    Exodussman
    hi Vernell here .. 18 years of age .. A hunter 6k gs Both PvP/PvE :)) Got 2.2k exp in 2's :) i think Flying know coz we always against in BG when im in ALLY .. :)

See yah in game GOD BLESS :))

Vernell the hunter
    You are Rejected

10. May 6, 2014  
    Exodussman
    I just saw this post :)
    U can count on me ;) 18+ here :P
    Whisper me in-game about it.

11. Recruiting players again! Aiming to become the biggest PvP guild on Deathwing to later on organise cross-faction events like tournaments and city raids and bring back the competition in molten PvP!!!!!

We hope to be able to provide a good place for those high geared players who simply want to enjoy the Pure PvP of WotLK, but also for the lower geared "to-be" pvper whom we will help gearing up by inviting them to our premades and arena teams.
    We think gearing up brings the motivation we need to stimulate competitivity which will drive us to perform at our best, because in WotLK you can make a big difference with only little gear.
    All you need is the love for PvP and be looking for the place where all likeminded players will go.

When we grow in size, class officer ranks will open up which will give you a clear picture of who to listen to when feeling like you're not doing so well. :)

12. Take care of the events because server wont handle more than 50vs50 without lagging or even server crash for a minute or two. At least cataclysm servers dont ;d

13. better guild pvp in side horda

i was in this guild and i like to join one more
    shaman mdps gs 5.4 pvp name char: gromsteam
    i hope the core player still alive there ;)