1. Feral spirit..

Anyone have a macro or something to keep my wolves from auto casting stun? Its so annoying when im in a raid trying to spirit walk out of blistering cold or something and my wolves gcd timer keeps half ticking cus its set on auto cast. No matter how many times I unclick it off auto cast the next time I cast it, back to auto.. I pvp too and don't always want the stun instantly after casting so no "/cast spirit walk" replies please. I want auto cast off.

2. Anyone have a macro or something to keep my wolves from auto casting stun? Its so annoying when im in a raid trying to spirit walk out of blistering cold or something and my wolves gcd timer keeps half ticking cus its set on auto cast. No matter how many times I unclick it off auto cast the next time I cast it, back to auto.. I pvp too and don't always want the stun instantly after casting so no "/cast spirit walk" replies please. I want auto cast off.
    Why do u even have wolves? lol. They are useless on every icc fight bar DBS.

On topic: Yeah, their auto-cast it's ****ed up. They lose a lot of gcd because they think they can stun sindra lol