1. incredible shadow priest crits

Hello, in this video showing how big mind blast crits can be,i can get more 100k crits but i was tired,hope u like it...;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HDWrmwtLqA

2. nice crits, but what is the point of the zoom? so we can not see the target's health/gear? :)

3. nice crits, but what is the point of the zoom? so we can not see the target's health/gear?
    my monitor aspect ratio is ugly i like to change that in video:D

4. Yep, nice crits, but i fear people you oneshoted are not so geared...this happens often to horde on molten :D

5. Yep, nice crits, but i fear people you oneshoted are not so geared...this happens often to horde on molten :D
    they are s9 geared mostly but u can crit on geared a lot too:)

6. my monitor aspect ratio is ugly i like to change that in video:D
    1680*1050? I would rather see the health pool then your spells honestly. You should move your frames a bit down so we can see ^^

7. I don't like cata, but this was entertaining to watch.

It would've had a much larger effect if it was in the arena though, as most people will be geared :P

8. and people say ret damage is op/high/most op class ? That joke.

9. and people say ret damage is op/high/most op class ? That joke.
    Ret has constant damage. SP has some spikes with Mind Blast crits. Also Mind Blast does not have a 100% crit chance without Mind Spike stacks. You need the 3 orbs aswell as PvP trinket and some other dmg trinket.

It's fun to watch, but ret has more sustained damage then SP has. Especially with the Censure bug.

10. Ret has constant damage. SP has some spikes with Mind Blast crits. Also Mind Blast does not have a 100% crit chance without Mind Spike stacks. You need the 3 orbs aswell as PvP trinket and some other dmg trinket.

It's fun to watch, but ret has more sustained damage then SP has. Especially with the Censure bug.
    If Censure is doing too much damage why you don't bother posting it in bugtracker ?

11. If Censure is doing too much damage why you don't bother posting it in bugtracker ?
    It is stated as fixed. Whilst it's not.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=9328

I can't do anything about that. From what I can remember on retail I saw 2k to 2,5k hits from Censure, as on Molten i've seen 8k censure ticks.
    Only from experience on retail I saw rets as a support class during the whole Cataclysm xpac. From the release of 4.3.4 on Molten Rets are trucks that deal so much damage and could even outpressure a affli lock in PvP just because of the amount of damage.

Don't want to derail the thread that much, open a new thread if you want to discuss it :)

12. F-anus, interesting name choice.

Other than that, generic human double trinket montage.

13. nice crits, but what is the point of the zoom? so we can not see the target's health/gear? :)

+++++++++++++1

14. It is stated as fixed. Whilst it's not.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=9328

I can't do anything about that. From what I can remember on retail I saw 2k to 2,5k hits from Censure, as on Molten i've seen 8k censure ticks.
    Only from experience on retail I saw rets as a support class during the whole Cataclysm xpac. From the release of 4.3.4 on Molten Rets are trucks that deal so much damage and could even outpressure a affli lock in PvP just because of the amount of damage.

Don't want to derail the thread that much, open a new thread if you want to discuss it :)
    I highly doubt it was censure you saw ticking that much. It does 2.2k~ for me.

12 Last