1. (EU) <A> <Regression> Semi-Hardcore Guild (social/gearing/raiding)

Hello and welcome to <Regression>

About us
    <Regression> is a newer guild comprised of leaders who have been part of the World of Warcraft scene for decades. Some have been on Warmane for years, while others have been in Top 10 guilds on Retail.

We are a mature semi-hardcore guild that focusses on having fun in-game while interacting with each other. Our goal is to create a home for all those that need a home; a place where we help each other, whether you are still gearing, need help defeating an elite or being freshly geared and can’t get into raids.

What we offer
    We aim to create a bigger, better and stronger community, a fellowship - where we actually care about how the guild thrives and our members are doing. We are all about respect, commitment, contribution – we’re a family.
    We offer everyone a chance, regardless of skill level or past experience.

What we are looking for
    We welcome anyone wanting to join the family (raider, casual, social), but having the motivation to clear raids or learning how to, is what we are mainly looking for! Other than that, we want you to be active, social, engaged (in the guild) and help bring fun to the table. Have we mentioned that we have Discord drink nights?(

Rules/Guidelines
    • You must have Discord installed to attend raids, and for keeping up to date with guild news, or upcoming events that are not announced in the calendar.
    • English speaking in Guild Chat, other languages please use /party or /whisper
    • Be polite (We are just asking you not to take your jokes too far), be sympathetic, be helpful, be a teamplayer.
    • Be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.
    • Be willing to learn, its okay if you dont know everything about the raids or your class, but be able to accept feedback to improve.
    • And lastly….have fun. It’s supposed to be fun, and sometimes guild chat will overflow with non-sense. Embrace it and participate or hang in there and ride-it-out.

Roles we are looking for
    • Blood (Tanks) HIGH, Frost (DPS) LOW, Unholy (DPS) LOW
    • Bear LOW, Cat LOW, Moonkin MED, Restoration HIGH
    • Marksmanship MED
    • Arcane HIGH, Fire HIGH
    • Holy HIGH, Protection LOW, Retribution LOW
    • Discipline HIGH, Holy HIGH, Shadow MED
    • Assasination MED, Combat MED
    • Enhancement MED, Elemental, Restoration MED
    • Demonology HIGH, Destruction HIGH
    • Fury LOW, Protection LOW

As soon as we can gather enough members, we will start to do some raiding. If we have enough well-geared members, we will jump straight into ICC - otherwise we will help you gear up

Raid info:
    • Wednesday + Saturday (start 19.30 (7.30 PM) server time).
    • "Off" nights, we often organize something else; Discord Drink nights, Lower tier raids, Transmog Runs, PvP, Achievement Runs, etc.

If this has your interest, feel free to reach out to a member that you see online for an invite, leave a comment below or stop by our Discord for a chat.

https://discord.gg/8kx4aEe

/Sincerly from all of us at <Regression>
    Edited: January 11, 2019

2. We plan on jumping into Naxxramas 10, as soon as we have the numbers for it. Roughly 3k GS is enough to get started - thats simply blue/purple gear from RDF HC.

Need all classes/roles!

3. Hey guys, I'm a Feral Druid almost 3k GS. I've reached lvl80 some months ago, but since I've never played wow before, I didn't know what to do I just stopped playing. Now that I cameback I would like to join your guild to have fun and get some tips :p

4. Hi Cona,

You are more than welcome, come on the Discord and I'm sure we can find someone who can invite you next time you are online.

5. Still welcoming all members!

We've added some people this weekend, but still looking to significantly strengthen our numbers. Come join the fun - we will look to mess around in Naxxramas as soon as we can gather near enough 10 people.

6. Hi,

I would like to join. I'm a lvl 80 MM Hunter.

7. Hi Heredal,

We would be happy to have your aboard. If you happen to locate someone online, I'm sure they can invite you. Otherwise drop by the Discord server, and I'll reach out to you when I get a chance to get online.

Cheers

8. Still looking for more to come join the family and participate in fun-in-the-sun activities.

We plan to start raiding on Wednesday, January 16th.

Come secure your spot, grab some loot, enjoy a cool drink and some good company - all the while having fun. But wait there's more - if you order know, you will get our special two-for-one chance at Emblems (not really, since it's not a thing - but sounds good right)?

9. We've updated the Recruitment post with what we are in need of as of priority by now. Even if the Priority is LOW please do not hesitate to apply, it doesn't mean that we won't recruit you.

For more information please do not hesitate got in touch with us!! Reply here on the post, join in by the discord or whisper one of our officers in-game.

Regards,
    The officer team of <Regression> Ilidaddy, Shorrok, Qaitain!