1. Frostwolf side population.

Hello guys,i want u guys to ask how many people is horde and how many people is ally side %?I searched lots of forums and things but none...Maybe u guys can find out for me.

2. Hello guys,i want u guys to ask how many people is horde and how many people is ally side %?I searched lots of forums and things but none...Maybe u guys can find out for me.
    From my experience , ally seems to be less than horde in terms of population
    <Beefchop>

3. Hello guys,i want u guys to ask how many people is horde and how many people is ally side %?I searched lots of forums and things but none...Maybe u guys can find out for me.
    From my experience , ally seems to be less than horde in terms of population
    <Beefchop>

Short answer:

Alliance = Quality
    Horde = Quantity

4. It is surprisingly even if you are asking about pvp.Both sides have almost instant que

5. Instant queues on both sides. I have horde and ally lv90s, never had to wait more than 10 seconds for a BG.

6. I think the faction ratio is pretty much 50%/50%.
    On horde side the battleground queue is usually instant or take 1-3min.

7. In my experiences its probably like this:
    Horde 15%-20%
    Alliance 75-80%
    Horde is pretty dead on this server. Most players are Alliance.

8. Bgs are istant,but there is is 5-10 mins waiting in que after 2.1k,High rated arena is pretty much dead.You have to meet same team all over if you want to get some arenas ques,most liekly warr+healer or affli+healer.

High rating arena is dead.

few times i didn't get que for 15mins+ at 19-20H which is imbarassing.And when you get one it's the same team,so if they don't que there prob wouldn't even be a que...
    Edited: April 9, 2015

9. In my experiences its probably like this:
    Horde 15%-20%
    Alliance 75-80%
    Horde is pretty dead on this server. Most players are Alliance.
    This can't be true, is it? Anyone know for real how the faction numbers are on Frostwolf?

10. Are you playing the same realm as we are? Every BG queue always takes up to 10-15min for horde.

11. Are you playing the same realm as we are? Every BG queue always takes up to 10-15min for horde.
    BG queue on Sargeras Alliance takes same amount :(

WTB Cross-Realm PvP plox :D