1. July 4, 2015  

Is it worth beginning at Warmane?

Can't say I scoured the forums, but I couldn't find any info concerning the rates of Frostwolf. So what rates is Frostwolf running on? And other than that would you consider a fresh beginning here at this point worth one's while? Let me clarify to avert misunderstanidngs:

-are there raiding guilds recruting fresh blood?
    -is the economy vibrant?
    -is the server bug ridden?

Molten's Lordaeron wasn't great by a long shot, but it was tolerable, is this one much worse off?

2. July 4, 2015  
    Frostwolf's rates are 7x. As a staff member, you may consider my opinion on this to be a bit biased, but take it however you like. Warmane offers the best MoP experience of all private servers. However, there are bugs abound, as it is the newest of our expansions that we've been working on. Is MoP's state in a worse condition than WotLK, bug and script-wise? In many ways, yes, but there is also new content to experience and such. I'm sure some of the active players of the realm will comment with their opinions and experiences, and they will probably be in greater detail than what I can offer.

3. July 4, 2015  

4. July 4, 2015  
    i'd say the development progress is x10 faster than it used to be for any other realm, you should hop on the train to fascinating. the molten usual fun and trolling is still there, super active PvP community as well as the PvE Community, it's not the best but it will be soon enough.

5. July 4, 2015  
    Thanks, I've decided to hold back for the time being and wait for Lordaeron to come out. Have you any idea where I can actually check the rates of the other realms? I have been unable to ferret it out. Perhaps adding the rates to the Information page would be helpful to any freshcomer. ;)

6. July 4, 2015  
    -is the server bug ridden?
    very slow, plus they flag as duplicated bugs that there are in others xpac too.

their focus atm is wotlk and this will drain man power from panda.
    Edited: July 4, 2015

7. July 5, 2015  
    all realms are set to x7 atm, lordaeron will be x1