1. Premium account deleted ( not banned)

Hello,

Recently, I came back to molten-wow(now warmane) and found my premium account no longer worked. I opened a ticket to see if I could recover said account, and the GM said we can't recover the account.

I opened another ticket to see if I could recover the coins I donated for in the past, and the GM said they don't provide assistance for this situation.

Is there anything I can do to recieve the coins I donated for in the past?

Thanks for taking the time to read my little rant.

2. I don't think you can recover accounts anymore. You have had a lot of time to do so...

3. I understand a lot of time has passed, however.... I was under the assumption that premium accounts where not deleted due to inactivity.
    Also, I'm not trying to recover the account, just the coins I donated for.

4. i made a ticket to recover my old prem account.They said its not possible , You're too late mortal . ! qq

5. Good fight 800+ USD in donations.

6. I understand a lot of time has passed, however.... I was under the assumption that premium accounts where not deleted due to inactivity.
    Also, I'm not trying to recover the account, just the coins I donated for.
    No accounts were deleted because of inactivity. And as Nigel said, people were able to recover their coins and points (as well as make use of features like a few maximum level tokens, bonus coins, maximized professions) for a long time - around 8 months. It's been like two months that we stopped offering recoveries like that.

You can still try emailing [email protected] if you wish to push the issue, but as far as I know no exceptions are being made anymore.