1. Get it over with!

We all know cata is dying, we dont know if it will spring back to life of just be be sucked into another server. JUST HURRY UP! either give some fixes hell one spell fix and I'd be happy at this point. If your going to cast cata away just stop keeping us waiting so we can stop logging on to this dying server ever day wondering whats going to happen, LOVE YOU!

2. they already said that they decided to keep it, but it's not on priority list. they will not be updating anywhere in the near future [expect 6-12 months before any update]. ppl still do arena, ppl still do pve, ppl still do bg's [less ppl are doing bg's now cuz u essentially don't get to play unless ur in a premade]. fixing bugs isn't going to change much really.

honestly. ur only options are to either a: suck it up. b: move to a new server, c: quit temporarily until cata gets wiped and ur coins possibly get returned or d: quit completely. i'm not trying to sound rude, it's just the truth. they aren't going to fix anything within any reasonable time frame, they made that much clear. they "want" to close cata.. but so many players qq'd they decided not to.

3. they already said that they decided to keep it, but it's not on priority list. they will not be updating anywhere in the near future [expect 6-12 months before any update]. ppl still do arena, ppl still do pve, ppl still do bg's [less ppl are doing bg's now cuz u essentially don't get to play unless ur in a premade]. fixing bugs isn't going to change much really
    Actually different staff members gave different answers of what to expect from cata, Kaer said they would assign some developers into it, other mods said that its not on priority and some even said it will be the same as the last year and we should expect no updates at all

Again we see some kind of problem regarding between-staff communication and that looks bad, and is bad

4. never take kaer's posts literally. he basically says what ppl wanna hear. probably has enough drama without adding ours into it lol. mods give more accurate details since kaer can talk to them without all the added qq that we dish out :P but yes.. there will potentially be developers at some point, which is why i didn't say there would never be updates :p and i see little 'bad communication'. kaer said there will be devs [didn't say this year lol], mods said not to expect anything, and other mods said it's not priority. sounds to me that they could be either all on the same page, or u could be right :P vagueness is op :)