1. Worgen Two-form: Can we confirm a few things?

I have a couple of friends who just started new worgen characters, but realized they cannot use the ability "Two-forms" to transform between human and worgen form.

Now, I did a bit of reading and found there are several tickets on the Bugtracker regarding this. On one such ticket, I found this comment:

Before we all go bugging GMs about this-- is this something they can actually do? If not, what other possible options are there to make the ability work? Some have said Instant 90-ing the character will force it to work, but I cannot confirm this, either.

2. My Worgen character have no problems with Two-forms ability. But eh, i cannot be sure because i faction change, so my worgen is not started from 0

3. I have a couple of friends who just started new worgen characters, but realized they cannot use the ability "Two-forms" to transform between human and worgen form.

Now, I did a bit of reading and found there are several tickets on the Bugtracker regarding this. On one such ticket, I found this comment:

Before we all go bugging GMs about this-- is this something they can actually do? If not, what other possible options are there to make the ability work? Some have said Instant 90-ing the character will force it to work, but I cannot confirm this, either.
    i remember a lot of people saying how it was bugged , and the way to fix it , was just going to an arena match and use it there ( no im not kidding ).

4. I made a ticket to get mine fixed and they did. I just simply asked if they could fix my two forms. That was last year I made my worgen.

5. Cool. Good answers. Thanks for that. I'll tell them to try joining an arena match. If that doesn't work I'll have them write a GM.