1. Returning player from arena-tournament? How do I get back my premium account

I've lost my contacts such as... Malaco and Bigpwn. Not sure if their even still around but me and my friend made many vids together supporting the server. We both have premium on our accounts for access to the best PvP gear.

Here's proof if someone can help me out please. I went to the arena-tournament website and also on this forum I went to the arena-tournament merge link but I don't; see anything in there to get back my account. Just a youtube video

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=201627

proof at above link. Lots of other arena-tournament vids in there as well.

2. I've lost my contacts such as... Malaco and Bigpwn. Not sure if their even still around but me and my friend made many vids together supporting the server. We both have premium on our accounts for access to the best PvP gear.

Here's proof if someone can help me out please. I went to the arena-tournament website and also on this forum I went to the arena-tournament merge link but I don't; see anything in there to get back my account. Just a youtube video

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=201627

proof at above link. Lots of other arena-tournament vids in there as well.
    Anyone please?

3. the time to recover an account has long since past. if you want to play you'll be starting over.

4. Even if it was a premium account cause that was $60 at the time. If there's an admin or someone i'm sure if they contact bigpwn or malaco. They will know me and agree to get my account back along with my 1 friend.

5. The page that was used to transfer accounts here was disabled long time ago and even VIP accounts can not be recovered now. But VIP features from AT only worked on Blackrock and now everyone gets free gear there so I don't know if VIP accounts still get any advantages. You can find Malaco here.

6. Even if it was a premium account cause that was $60 at the time. If there's an admin or someone i'm sure if they contact bigpwn or malaco. They will know me and agree to get my account back along with my 1 friend.
    as anyone0 said it is too late to merge the AT Accounts so your Character are lost BUT it is not such a big deal because right now on Blackrock (old AT Wotlk) all end-game gear is free for everyone, so the only feature you are gonna miss is the VIP command = .app