1. SoO 1st boss problem

So i was wondering how u stop randomly scripted resets on immerseus, any ideas?
    http://imgur.com/0QRswT8 <-- boss reseted under ground cant do anything just stopped to work (lel)

PS. scripted worse than tot hc

2. It is doable, requires a bit of coordination and some wiping until you get a hang of it.

3. Well I know it is, but idk what is causing those resets. We tried mucho combinations, positioning etc. Still keeps reseting. So what coordination u talking about :P ?

Coz obviously thats not suppose to happen.
    Edited: April 29, 2016

4. If you're stunning/push-backing/etc. it, then don't. That's what caused the bug for us.

5. It is doable, requires a bit of coordination and some wiping until you get a hang of it.
    Seconed, he should not be a problem. I dunno if anyone realized this but he was, the first guy, fightable before release of soo. I am not sure how this was left unchecked, but yes, straying too far from boss will cause him to reset.

6. same here too. we tried much it but just one problem it's swirl damage. it show correct 30k damage but the damage is many like a burst an be instant kill.

7. May 3, 2016  
    Hi there.
    Is there a way to avoid the bug about boss reseting? Its seems we (my guild) are doing it all fine... avoiding the swirl... killing/healing the puddles... but boss still reseting after 2nd phase...
    i heard on 1st day of release he is working pretty good...

Any1 knows what we must/can try to avoid the reset?

Thanks

8. May 3, 2016  
    Hi there.
    Is there a way to avoid the bug about boss reseting? Its seems we (my guild) are doing it all fine... avoiding the swirl... killing/healing the puddles... but boss still reseting after 2nd phase...
    i heard on 1st day of release he is working pretty good...

Any1 knows what we must/can try to avoid the reset?

Thanks
    One thing for certain: Don't stray too far from the battle. Be close, but not to far.

9. May 3, 2016  
    Just some quick writing, hope it helps out, this is atleast how we did it and found the best way to encounter all the bugs. Also sorry for the bad english in advance :D

During Active phase be fairly stacked up, move every 5 seconds from puddles spawning under you. After 3rd puddle boss will cast Swirl, pray to the RNG gods its not on the raid, else just keep running to either nipple or star depending on where he is casting it on. Move as a group during active phase.

Split phase, assign each and every player to one place of the room red/blue ones and healers evenly green ones. At the beginning boss will cast alot of black puddles that you need to kill asap. No stuns allowed or any form of CC’s on the blobs during this phase or boss will bug out and you need to go out and reset instance. Warrior charge, slows, freeze, roots, mind flay from priests and more abilities that has some kind of CC in it do not use it. The adds die in 1-2 hits so better nuke them down instead rather than CC’ing. After you are done with split phase stack back at your original point and just rinse and repeat.

Keep in mind 1st active phase boss should only cast 1 swirl use hero here and burst but DO NOT KILL BOSS WHILE HE IS CASTING SWIRL or he will bug out. Stop dps’ing once he is casting swirl and continue after it. At 2nd active phase boss will cast 2 swirls same here do not kill him while he is casting let him finish. At 3rd active phase slow down your dps because boss will have low hp and he will die during swirl cast and nuke it after he is done with swirl. At 4th active phase he will have around 20% HP just nuke him down before he starts casting swirl. 5th phase same as 4th and boss should be dead. The fight only gets easier after you finish 1-2 active phases which are the hardest ones.

Tell the raid to remove everything that has some kind of CC ability in it. As long as everyone keeps moving every 5 sec you are fine and if you manage to get permanent swirl debuff you can use an immunity to remove it, bubble, ice block etc.

Raid comp: 1 tank, ranged dps, 3 healers.

10. May 4, 2016  
    Tks snorkan for the tips! They helped us alot.