1. Aspect of the Fox and Cobra/Steady Shot Macro Bug?

In my ~3 years experience of playing hunter I have always pondered the delay between the Steady/Cobra and Aspect of the Fox macro and whether it has been a bug or not, so I've decided to ask it here and now.

When you use the Steady/Cobra Shot and Aspect of the Fox macro combination such as this:

/cast !Aspect of the Fox
    /cast Cobra Shot

Why must you press the macro twice in order for it to work? While standing still, it works completely fine in one press. It switches to Fox and casts Cobra at the same time correctly. However while you're moving, you have to press it once to switch to Fox, then again to cast Cobra Shot. Is this a bug? Has it been like this in retail? Because I've read the same issues people have posted on the official WoW forums, but no confirmation.

The Aspects and your abilities share different GCDs, so I don't know why they can't be used simultaneously. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

If this delay has always been intentional, then what's the point of having Aspect switching macros in the first place? Why force Hunters to press one of their most important and core abilities twice? It's inefficient and silly.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Alright, I've looked through old cata videos and it seems like they didn't have a delay with aspect switching. This leads me to believe that this is a bug.

I created a bug tracker report just in case: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/30012
    Edited: August 13, 2016