1. Warrior Berserker Stance quest bugged

The quest to obtain Berserker Stance for warrior has been bugged for me for the past week. I've submitted tickets and waited twice for 2 days to log on to 'You were not online when GM tried contacting you pleae submit another ticket'. This is all I foresee for all my future tickets.. could someone give me advice on getting past this bugged quest please?

I'm literally dying to play Fury warrior but i can't :(

SOLVED: I tried it after a server restart and it worked fine =)
    Edited: July 22, 2016 Reason: solved

2. Bugs are to be reported in bugtracker, not forums or tickets. Neither mods, nor gms are responsible for them getting fixed.

3. Every warrior I've asked that got it recently completed told me to send a ticket about it. I realize they aren't responsible for the bugs being fixed but it should be possible to complete the quest for me. I've also been told me a player that this bug was reported over a month ago and still nothings been changed with it, so hopefully there is something that can be done to bypass this quest, as I really want to play Fury on my warrior

4. Every warrior I've asked that got it recently completed told me to send a ticket about it.
    Then why did you open a Forum thread instead?

5. I was just explaining my situation, if you read the original post you would see Im here asking for advice on getting past this quest ("could someone give me advice on getting past this bugged quest please?") as I have heard of multiple warriors completing it recently (haven't spoken to any directly yet, just through friend of a friend).

So my hope is someone on the forums might know how to get around it =)

6. I read the original post, which just makes it more baffling. You even got your tickets replied to twice, stating that you needed to be online and to open another ticket. If it was something that didn't require GM assistance, that's what you would have been told instead of to open another one and be online.

7. If it was something that didn't require GM assistance, that's what you would have been told instead of to open another one and be online.
    Thing is someone can't always make an ticket and sit around for hours w8ing for GM to come an read it. ppl have RL like an job and school and stuff

8. Thing is someone can't always make an ticket and sit around for hours w8ing for GM to come an read it. ppl have RL like an job and school and stuff
    That happens, true.
    But what do you expect instead? That GMs sit around for hours waiting for players to not "have RL like an job and school and stuff"? Some issues require the character to be logged in to be fixed and there's no way around that.

9. I have been online from when I wake up til I go to sleep (yea xD) from when this issue began. I included in my tickets my alts names that I'd be on also, yet when I log back to my warrior I still come on to the same 'open new ticket' message.

Also the first time a GM actually did get through to me but said he fixed it and then logged off with the issue still unfixed. I had told him to wait but he still logged off. Not sure what else I can do, I have nothing to do on my warrior so am I to just sit there afk on him all day waiting for a GM to come on? Can they not see if im on alts etc that I included names for.

Sorry I think this topic is getting a little off-point, I'm just looking for help from someone who hass bypassed this recently, thank you.

10. That happens, true.
    But what do you expect instead? That GMs sit around for hours waiting for players to not "have RL like an job and school and stuff"? Some issues require the character to be logged in to be fixed and there's no way around that.
    Well, true, but maybe quests like these should be dealth with first, and not waste time on some other ones. It would be best for both worlds right? Quests that are essential for a class should be dealth with first, no matter what.

11. It must be really hard to put needed class quests to autocomplete by devs.

12. Atleast if they arent gonna fix it, it should be on Auto-complete.
    I want to play my Fury warr so bad :/

13. I feel your pain man I really do xD On the bright side when I can finally play it I'll be really happy lol

14. UPDATE: Worked after server restart. TIME FOR FURY BABY!