1. May 30, 2017  

Nothing has changed, Horde are still out of control

I was hoping to see some new changes today, but not yet...It's still insane, Nagrand is 80% Horde..It took me an hour to complete the quest at Sunspring Post...Come on please do something

2. May 30, 2017  
    I gave up the day I entered Nagrand.

3. May 30, 2017  
    I don't understand how ppl punish themselves. Do you really like dwarves and gnomes so much to ruin your play time? Trying to be some type of hero and say that you didn't take the easy way out and roll horde? If it's that bad just quit or reroll horde. It's not worth torturing yourselves, trust me, I know. The server was cursed from the get-go by not offering any extra incentives to roll alliance. Only one to blame for your bad experiences is yourselves. Thats coming from a strictly PvE pov. I imagine if you like wpvp and fast bg que's ally is great. But those ppl don't post these types of threads I don't think.

4. May 30, 2017  
    I don't understand how ppl punish themselves. Do you really like dwarves and gnomes so much to ruin your play time? Trying to be some type of hero and say that you didn't take the easy way out and roll horde? If it's that bad just quit or reroll horde. It's not worth torturing yourselves, trust me, I know. The server was cursed from the get-go by not offering any extra incentives to roll alliance. Only one to blame for your bad experiences is yourselves. Thats coming from a strictly PvE pov. I imagine if you like wpvp and fast bg que's ally is great. But those ppl don't post these types of threads I don't think.
    Dude we're trying to be apart of the solution...Do you REALLY want 30 minute BG queues? Everyone who is Alliance is trying to fix the server.. There's a reason there's 2 factions...

5. May 30, 2017  
    Nobody cares about bg , i saw maximum 70 players doing bgs on alliance out of whole faction and some bgs are 10-15 horde vs 5-7 alliance LUL , so "transfer to alliance because there cool fast bg queues" not work, there no reason to be alliance for horde right now.

6. May 30, 2017  
    Dude we're trying to be apart of the solution...Do you REALLY want 30 minute BG queues? Everyone who is Alliance is trying to fix the server.. There's a reason there's 2 factions...
    I get it. But you HAD to see this was going to be how this server turned out, unless you're new to WoW or TBC server's in general. If everyone rolled horde the staff would have been forced to do something extreme enough to get more ppl to roll alliance. All I am saying is don't try to be some martyr or w/e and ruin your own time doing so. If you're not having fun, why play?

7. May 30, 2017  
    I don't understand how ppl punish themselves. Do you really like dwarves and gnomes so much to ruin your play time?
    Dwarves are epic in all the ways.
    Edited: May 30, 2017