1. New to Warmane

Hello guys,
    I'm new to Warmane as the title says I just want to know how the overall Dungeon/Raid/PvP health is before investing 7 days of my life to get a lvl 70, I really like the idea of Medivh over Outland because of the 1x xp (for the feel of TBC) and also because Medivh is not P2W as Outland is.
    So back to my question about the health of the server in general, are there alot of Hc Dungeon grp farming like in the old days? Raiding? and ofc PvP, I weigh PvP high aswell, because I loved it back in TBC. For the record I'm playing Alliance just so you know.

What about raiding guilds with PvP in between the raids? Does that exist on Medivh? And also what about the Pop on Medivh vs. Outland? Outland got approx 5x the pop of Medivh ofc there will be alot more going on on Outland but is it too much? I have no idea where to start a char.

Thanks to the ppl taking the time reading this, and giving me their personal experience.

2. If you want the 1x experience, then just go to Medivh. With that being said, Outland is not P2W - the items available in the shop are 2 tiers lower than the current gear (T4 on shop vs T6 currently available).

About the number of players - I guess not a lot of people feel like you about the 1x experience. TBC was all about the end-game. Vanilla was where the leveling experience was more important. Still, profession rates are 1x on Outland, so there's that. Even with 2k players, Medivh's population is big enough for a TBC realm. It would be considered "low" if it were to drop under 1k. Also, the lower population makes farming far more bearable than it is on Outland, where you literally have to fight for nodes.

PvP on both realms is low. Of course, it's better on Outland due to its population, but if you're not planning to focus on it then it won't matter much.

3. Thanks for the reply it answered alot :)
    I still want to know if Medivh has alot of raiding / HC farming (For the new level 70's) to get the gear needed for raiding Kara and stuff.